Derrick Brown will play

Tigerpro2a

2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

There is no way Derrick plays and Marlon doesn't. 

Watch out with such "absolutes".... Some on here take this as fact and will try to start arguing with you..... 

Only thing I would say is that MD has been nursing back injury for weeks so if he's not better he might would sit out

I truly love this man. He is a man with integrity, heart, and amazing skill.  That being said I hope Gus will let him go on the field with the defense, call a timeout, walk out on the field shake his hand and let him walk off the field to a standing O. He can help coach the rest of the game. I also believe that should Happen with Marlon as well. I want to thank all the seniors who passed on the nfl draft that would have gone for coming back. I want them to know how much it meant for the program, their teamates, the fans, and Auburn.  Thank you, men.

1 hour ago, kdog0405 said:

I truly love this man. He is a man with integrity, heart, and amazing skill.  That being said I hope Gus will let him go on the field with the defense, call a timeout, walk out on the field shake his hand and let him walk off the field to a standing O. He can help coach the rest of the game. I also believe that should Happen with Marlon as well. I want to thank all the seniors who passed on the nfl draft that would have gone for coming back. I want them to know how much it meant for the program, their teamates, the fans, and Auburn.  Thank you, men.

Great post....I did not have anything that dramatic in mind for Brown, but was hoping he would play a bit to start the game....and then watch from the sideline....but could be that DB would not accept that ......he's a "PLAYER"....and bet it would be hard to keep off the field. 

Archived