Gophers OC

Carnell

9 hours ago, WarTim said:

That same Gus that schooled the munchkin.......

This munchkin, aka Dinky Doink, in case some forget. Got to give credit where it's due. 

download (2).jpeg

6964f6a47bd45c68cfb434a981efe8eb.jpg

I see a few of you folks responded to my post but I would like to say a couple of my Auburn buddies who actually played for Pat Dye really hate Gus. They both say Gus's legacy is he will win games he shouldn't win but he will lose games he shouldn't lose. I'll take Saban's record over Gus any day of the week. Happy New Year!!!!

28 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I see a few of you folks responded to my post but I would like to say a couple of my Auburn buddies who actually played for Pat Dye really hate Gus. 

Everyone has an opinion. Duck theirs.

56 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I see a few of you folks responded to my post but I would like to say a couple of my Auburn buddies who actually played for Pat Dye really hate Gus. They both say Gus's legacy is he will win games he shouldn't win but he will lose games he shouldn't lose. I'll take Saban's record over Gus any day of the week. Happy New Year!!!!

Ramsey and Evans?

Even a retard would take that record.  So he caught lightning in a bottle with Emmert being the head honcho in Indianapolis, what's your point?  The lil' turd has still lost to Gus more than any other coach.

11 hours ago, TigerCatcher said:

The lil' turd has still lost to Gus more than any other coach.

It’s not just the fact that he has lost to Gus more than any other coach, it’s the WAY he has lost that is so entertaining. 

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s not just the fact that he has lost to Gus more than any other coach, it’s the WAY he has lost that is so entertaining. 

And the way he has reacted to the way he has lost is Oscar gold. I can't get enough. #youdoit2yourself

4 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

And the way he has reacted to the way he has lost is Oscar gold. I can't get enough. #youdoit2yourself

Yes, that’s the entertaining part.

download (4).jpeg

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, that’s the entertaining part.

images (11).jpeg

On 12/26/2019 at 4:10 PM, Auburn Kev said:

From an August 2019 article:

Fleck’s trust in Ciarrocca is reflected in the freedom he gives him. He allows his veteran coordinator to handle game-planning and play-calling so that he can focus more on game management and running his program with big-picture vision.

http://m.startribune.com/still-with-gophers-kirk-ciarrocca-hopes-to-use-his-entire-bag-of-tricks-on-offense/538086642/

What a novel concept. 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:31 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

If AU loses to the gophers with a new OC, that will be embarrassing but since Minnesota is a big ten team that is not Ohio St., I think you guys will be fine. But then again, Gus is HC and who knows what will happen.

Which of Dye’s former players did you quote here?

32 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Which of Dye’s former players did you quote here?

I'll never say but one blocked for Bo Jackson and the other blocked for James Bostic. Seriously though, I don't need their opinions to figure gus out. Take away 2013 and he is 26-27 in the SEC. Most every one of my Auburn friends and other Au fans posts on message boards want him gone. Nothing really new. He did get the best of Saban this year though. Oh Well, keep him. 

20 hours ago, Tiger said:

What a novel concept. 

What is amazing is that his OC left for PSU and his WR coach called the plays in the bowl game......and whooped are a$$.

Archived