Bowl game thread

bigbird

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

That was not a good call at mid-field. JMO. You are entitled to yours, respectfully. 

Where the heck else do you call a fake punt? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, doesn't take a lip reader to see Malzahn to Harrell: "what are you doing?!?!? Brahms then skies snap next play on fake punt. I'm looking for ole JB on the sidelines. 

I like the moxie of the play call, actually. But at this point--a good punt can pin them really deep in their territory. Situational coaching is little odd here.

Stop subbing after every play. Stop subbing after every play. Stop subbing after every play. Stop subbing after every play. STOP FREAKING SUBBING AFTER EVERY GOT DAMN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, twilli13 said:

Refs havent been good, but we are fixing to lose this game with lackluster play and just astroscious gameplanning. What a stupid fake punt. 

Lol that play was a good play and could have been completed if our player wasn’t tackled before the ball got there. Wondering if some of us are watching a different game

Our players have tackled like Chizik was HC

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Worst fake punt ever?

No that would be what Chad Morris used vs us this year at arky lol.

Rod is such a dbag. WTF? How many damn times does he need to say "Auburn is clearly motivated in this game." Ummm, no, no matter how many times you say it, you won't convince me of that. 

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Not when we actually have momentum and they just had a 3 and out

Just now, tigerrules said:

Gus just continues to put so much pressure on this defense.  Defense has to be perfect or team stands no chance. 

He makes idiotic choices at critical times. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

No that would be what Chad Morris used vs us this year at arky lol.

Lol thanks for the laugh! An interception by a punter is something I think I won't see again for a long time

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Wasnt the field position imo as much as the pass the punter was required to execute and the tight end catch. Talk about low percentage. Dumb call. 

Archived