Rebuild vs Reload

AdamsHouseCat

Gus was given a loaded gun, he has been trying to reload it since.  Unfortunately he is still trying to load the gun like a musket and hasn’t realized that guns have evolved and is holding an AR-15.   But the fact that he knows he has a gun that used to work great is good enough for the 5.

The way I see it, just answering the OP question: We have the reloading part down except for the offensive line. It's the rebuilding part we don't have down because of the ineptness of the HC and some of the coaching staff he has hired.

We have lacked in development in every aspect of our offense despite our excellent recruiting efforts of offensive talent again except for OL the past few years.

Gus has the same M.O. on offense each and every year.   No developments of QB talent,,,, when we do get a stud RB, Gus runs them into the ground with overuse of said running back and lack of use of other capable RB's to give him adequate rest (see Kerryon Johnson) Why are we not using Joiner more this year? Baffling to me!

We consistantly recruit 4 star WR's and they either can't get open or can't catch routine passes for some reason after being superstars in high school.

I don't see these dynamics changing as long as Gus is the HC, He is in over his head, and our PTB have fed his ego and lined his pockets to the point that he thinks there is not even a problem, while in reality there are several weaknesses that are strapped on to Gus.

Archived