Countdown to Baseball

12 hours ago, TigerCatcher said:

Pretty cool that Coach Baird gets to see this thing come full circle.  Only way it could have been better would have been to have a certain former catcher as HC, but I for one am thrilled that it worked out the way it has.  Those of us who've been through it have lived a tortured existence around Hitchcock Field...Renfroe, Slater, Pawlowski, and Golloway. I guess it's true that it's always darkest before the dawn.

Talk about a downward spiral! I'd never really looked at the succession that way before.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:22 PM, FUZZYAUFAN said:

For me the best time of the year starts Friday.  Baseball has and always will be my favorite sport. 

ME TOO!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! 

We are ONE DAY AWAY!!!!

On 2/7/2020 at 3:29 PM, mustache eagle said:

Hope he has the arm

deep ss is a long way from 1st

I think he ultimately ends up playing 2B this year and Moore or Miller play SS. I believe the plan is to play him at both positions this weekend while working in the other guys at the different positions. It might be musical chairs at 2B and SS for the first few weeks. Gotta find out what we have in Fahrquar, Miller, and Moore. Rankin can also play 1B and 2B. So we have a bunch of different options for the IF. 

Archived