John Bolton's Original Sin

homersapien

This article puts it about as well as any I've have read.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/john-bolton-original-sin.html?via=taps_top

It’s not about what’s in his book; it’s about how he’s always framed his decision to do nothing.

just to be clear bolton does not love him any dems so lets remember that. if i ever bought his book it would buying it used so he would not make no money off of someone he does not much care for. but hey i dislike him. he is a war hawk......

On 6/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, aubiefifty said:

just to be clear bolton does not love him any dems so lets remember that. if i ever bought his book it would buying it used so he would not make no money off of someone he does not much care for. but hey i dislike him. he is a war hawk......

When you finish your used book send it to me. 

18 hours ago, alexava said:

When you finish your used book send it to me. 

he was part of W's problems in who he believed with all the lying which helped start the iraqi war if i remember correctly. personally i think all these folks that have written books bashing trump should just take the best parts out of each book and put it in a mag like readers digest or something......lol. if i am gifted with one i will remember you....................alex

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

he was part of W's problems in who he believed with all the lying which helped start the iraqi war if i remember correctly. personally i think all these folks that have written books bashing trump should just take the best parts out of each book and put it in a mag like readers digest or something......lol. if i am gifted with one i will remember you....................alex

Don't worry.  I am sure you'll be able to get the highlights (lowlights?) from the MSM, which - everyone knows - is "liberal".  ;D

Archived