* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

UK has been holding all day.

You know, since the LSU game last year, I’ve felt like we just need to do it too. Clearly it’s not an enforced rule any more.

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I dont like complaining about it all the time, but its been pretty bad. Arms around necks. Grabbing from behind. 

I swore I saw a UK guy holding one of our players by the arm, on a 1st down play.

Just now, Pedaler said:

You know, since the LSU game last year, I’ve felt like we just need to do it too. Clearly it’s not an enforced rule any more.

Do it until they call it, I guess.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So who was it trying to say Joey has no chance of playing over this Wilson guy?

I thought Terry looked really solid, but I feel like that was like 75% scheme. Most of the tough plays where he had to throw...just made the wrong decision often. he's like a really really good Jonathan Wallace, for a comparison people would get. very defined ceiling with him out there though 

24 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I may have been hallucinating, but I thought I heard the announcers saying that they are taping up Shivers’ ankle some time during the 3rd quarter. Perhaps they’re resting him for UGA. 

Shivers got hurt earlier in the game 

That was  a great win even though we didn't look great. Kentucky was the upset alert darling and early on looked to be playing the part. This is a "new" Auburn team that needed to find out who's with you in the foxhole and play like a team. They did that. As was said earlier it was a great set of D second half adjustments. The best part was the manner in which we won will allow the coaches to get on the players for the overall mediocre performance while being able to build off the win. Tons to work on in a week of practice ahead - especially the running game.

Archived