* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

Unfortunately I am not at the game in person with the COVID-19 measures affecting season tickets for non-students.  However, that does not affect everything else I do, including this thread!

Let’s get this win boys!  War Eagle!

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“You fight it when it don’t look good.  You fight it when everybody counts you out.  You fight it when there’s no way that anyone thinks you can do it but you.  You keep fighting and at some point you’re going to win it.”

For Pat Dye.  War Eagle!!

Just now, johnnyAU said:

I'm gonna have to find it on the radio for the first hour or so.  🙁

I know you can find it on Facebook Live if that helps?  If you can’t find it on the radio

Just now, abw0004 said:

I know you can find it on Facebook Live if that helps?  If you can’t find it on the radio

Probably better not do that while driving.  😏  I appreciate the heads up though.

WDE

Just now, api1957 said:

Woot!!!! It’s game day, my birthday and I’m already 2 rum drinks in!!!!

Happy B'day, WDE and cheers! 🎂:largeAU:🥂..although I technically won't be opening one for a couple of hours. It will happen though!

11 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

image.jpegGus Pat Dyeing it today

This needs to be CGM’s new look! And during the winter, break out that Ditka style vest with it. 

29 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This needs to be CGM’s new look! And during the winter, break out that Ditka style vest with it. 

I actually like that idea. Seeing him live just now, I was digging that a lot vs the same ol gus we see year after year

First Auburn game without my mom. Hoping we play in a way that would make her and coach Dye proud.

Can't wait to over react to everything. 

Hate that Domio is out.

Archived