Georgia at Arkansas

AubWes33

• WarTiger changed the title to Georgia at Arkansas

This probably won't last, but to have UGA and LSU both getting blanked (by Arky and MSU, respectively) so far today is sort of nice.

As I type this, UGA rips off a big punt return and is in a good spot to score.

EDIT: 

Interesting - I thought I saw a block in the back on the return and when I flipped back to the game, it looks like they called it and pushed their field position back.

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Both of these teams look terrible. I hope Georgia looks this bad next week. 

It certainly would be nice. I'm not counting on it though. The way our luck goes sometimes they will get screamed at in practice all week and come out looking like a totally different team. 

Also want to add that Felipe Frank's is so overrated. I said last year when he got injured that it was the best thing that could happen to Florida, and unfortunately for us - and the SEC East, that turned out to be correct.

32 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

It certainly would be nice. I'm not counting on it though. The way our luck goes sometimes they will get screamed at in practice all week and come out looking like a totally different team. 

It would take a lot to make this team look good. They are truly awful today.

But Auburn being Auburn....and 2020 being what it is.....I wouldn't say you're wrong.😧

19 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

UGA is blessed with random a** guy’s coming in to play QB. Don’t make any sense. 

I'm just glad it didn't happen against us. Arkansas jumped on that grenade for us.

Archived