* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Why did u say we would win this game all week? I’m obviously just kidding my friend  lol

Thought we would play to our potential but we are scared. 

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Im sorry, I’m just not sold on Steele.

I think Steele is  very solid but he doesn’t have the horses this year he had last year, a lot of young guys that haven’t played much

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Gus sucks period time to fire him now. Absolutely no reason to keep messing with him. I think Kirby like to rub AU admins face in their choice to take Gus over him. And he has consistently rubbed Gus’s nose in the dog crap over and over again. 

How are we going to be able to afford to after the pandemic?!

Honestly, this might be the most disappointed I've ever been with this team. This is the game in Athens we should win. Absolutely no excuse for this. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

We are getting our butts whipped on both sides of the line, and if you're complaining about Bo Nix you're an idiot. 

That was a bad throw - 5 stars make the connection there

Your watching this team play at their top potential. With the way their playing tonight, Auburn could very well go 5-5 or 4-6.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

How does Steele, a great DC, not see that every 3rd and long when we blitz we give up a huge pass?

We rarely get any pressure at all when we blitz. It has been that way for years it seems

Archived