* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

FG good!  AU leads! I know some of you are gonna hate the Tigers winning this game, but War Eagle to you anyway. :)

On edit...

I love the facepalms and the thumbs down reactions when numerous posts after what I said prove my point. Some of the AU fans on this forum seem to love being miserable. Me? I'll take the win. War Eagle!

Edited by CleCoTiger
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 2

Good job by Anders moving on from his miss. Mixed feelings on this game's outcome. Tired of Gus just squeaking by. 

• Like 1

Part of me wanted to lose. Get rid of Gus please football lords.

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

You can criticize. But that was a step too far. Especially when in that case, it was on the coaches. Without the player you insulted, we'd be down even more. 

I'm not sure what case you're even referring to at this point. If Schwartz becomes the next tyreek hill I'll eat crow. He's fast af but is not shifty

Cupcake. There's your insult.. War eagle 1 point win woo hoo

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

This win counts as a loss I don't care what anyone says THIS IS A LOSS FOR THE PROGRAM

Yeah, I'm not seeing much you take into practice this week as a positive.

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

That was a fumble. We shouldn’t have won this game. Gus doesn’t deserve this win.

Agreed. Arky was robbed.

Just now, cole256 said:

How you guys feel about that?

About making the FG to take the lead? I feel pretty good about it. About Nix and all the drama leading up to that FG? Let me finish heaving and I'll get back to you on that one. ;) 

Just now, Zeek said:

Part of me wanted to lose. Get rid of God please football lords.

Coach Just Enough. I don't know how he does it.

Just now, PigskinPat said:

You don’t honestly believe this, do you?

Do you honestly think the pandemic didn't affect all these teams? That's just ridiculous. 

I work in health care and I can tell you that the pandemic has effected everything. I have seen it first hand. And it has had a HUGE effect on the mental status of everyone whether they know it or not. These coaches and players have been besieged in so many ways. We do not know what their families have faced, and we do not know which teams will overcome the whole weirdness and which ones won't. This season is unique in so many different ways. All the uncertainty and worry. It is not really a season you can compare to any other season. THAT was my point. 

I'm not a Chad Morris fan and I haven't seen anything to change my mind but I am willing to give him a chance because this season is so screwed up. Arky is out-coaching Auburn and that probably would happen anyway pandemic or not. Briles is just better IMHO. 

I'm not saying EVERYTHING  going wrong is because of the lost practice time and craziness. I'm saying it HAS had an effect on all of college football and that includes Auburn. Just put 2020 in it's own category.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, casatiger said:

We need to seriously consider getting Loy some snaps next game. 

Absolutely.  He has experience. No reason other than stubbornness, not to give him a shot. ANY other coach would have put him in already. For a variety of reasons. That’s called COACHING So I Didn’t  expect it. 

• Thanks 1