* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Take the win.  Go back tomorrow and learn from the mistakes.  Get ready for South Carolina.  War Eagle...

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Do you honestly think the pandemic didn't affect all these teams? That's just ridiculous. 

I work in health care and I can tell you that the pandemic has effected everything. I have seen it first hand. And it has had a HUGE effect on the mental status of everyone whether they know it or not. These coaches and players have been besieged in so many ways. We do not know what their families have faced, and we do not know which teams will overcome the whole weirdness and which ones won't. This season is unique in so many different ways. All the uncertainty and worry. It is not really a season you can compare to any other season. THAT was my point. 

I'm not a Chad Morris fan and I haven't seen anything to change my mind but I am willing to give him a chance because this season is so screwed up. Arky is out-coaching Auburn and that probably would happen anyway pandemic or not. Briles is just better IMHO. 

I'm not saying EVERYTHING  going wrong is because of the lost practice time and craziness. I'm saying it HAS had an effect on all of college football and that includes Auburn. Just put 2020 in it's own category.

Thank you for your service, I can't even begin to imagine how difficult work must have been for you in the last seven months. You are absolutely correct. I'm SICK of Gus doing just enough to squeak by and nothing more.

• Like 1

Just now, WalkingCarpet said:

Can you fire a coach after a win?

Just said this. PLEASE, PLEASE fire his a**. Folks here love to argue about individual players and positions groups, whether it’s talent or effort, but there is no argument FOR Gus. People need to stop going back in forth on if Bo is any good or if Seth gives any effort. I wouldn’t want to play for this guy and his stupid schemed play calling either. He brings out the WORST in Auburn and every player on the field and has since 2015. It’s been OVER. HE NEEDS TO GO. 

2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

About making the FG to take the lead? I feel pretty good about it. About Nix and all the drama leading up to that FG? Let me finish heaving and I'll get back to you on that one. ;) 

I don’t ever want to hear you whine about refs when we play Bama. 

• Thanks 1

I'm interested in how those same guys are going to blame everybody but the QB on this one too.....Frank's sure did play a hell of a game

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

This is NOT the Arkansas team that we're used to seeing.

still not even close talent wise.   We are being undercoached 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

Awful all around with Tank being a bright spot. Worst performance from Nix ever

Wettest game he’s ever played in, terrible play calling, but yea bo sucks 

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

I'm interested in how those same guys are going to blame everybody but the QB on this one too.....Frank's sure did play a hell of a game

They are already here. Blame to go around for everyone with he exception of Tank. If anybody says different they are definitely not objective .

That ought to get the recruits looking our way again. 🙄

• Haha 1