Did the Saddam Hussein pictures

Tigermike

Well, at least the media has spared us seeing Berg being beheaded

and Al Jazeera gets a pass after talking to our captured troops.

Isn't this a violation of the Geneva Convention ? Or is it only made a big deal when we might do it?

Ever notice how most news shows are based on allegations, not even facts?

I don't feel the least bit of sympathy for Saddam, and can't imagine ever feeling any. But the pictures should not have been taken. You don't do the right thing because the other person necessarily "deserves" it. Your actions reflect your own principles, not someone else's.

I don't feel the least bit of sympathy for Saddam, and can't imagine ever feeling any.  But the pictures should not have been taken.  You don't do the right thing because the other person necessarily "deserves" it.  Your actions reflect your own principles, not someone else's.

161487[/snapback]

My thoughts, exactly.

They disturbed me. Given his penchant for pain and suffering I would have thought Saddam to be a thong man.

They disturbed me. Given his penchant for pain and suffering I would have thought Saddam to be a thong man.

161562[/snapback]

:lol:

Never saw them, and don't much care to either.

The problem was that they were even allowed to be taken in the 1st place, and then sold to the tabloids. That disturbs me more than anything.

Violation? Probably. But as the cartoon at the top of this thread points out, compared to what he's done to his own people, it barely rates as news worthy.

Archived