"Undisputed"

Longtrainn

"Undisputed: USC's 2004 National Football Championship"

:lol: Classic. The USC fans are really trying to sweep things under the rug. I guess they figure if they call their DVD "Undisputed," then in 20 years, no one will remember how far that was from being the case.

I hate USC. I hate USC. I hate USC. :angryfire: I hate Lienhart and Pete Carrol. They play in a sucky conference. Just a bunch of liberals. :chair::sc::shoot:

"For $24.95, you can relive USC's second consecutive national championship that culminated with a 13-0 record and a 55-19 win against Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl's BCS Championship game. In addition to finding the DVD at the University Park Bookstore and on-line, you can also buy it at USC's Health Sciences Bookstore, Dental Bookstore and the USC Store at South Coast Plaza.

According to them, the first MNC appears to be just as "undisputed" as the 2nd.

I hate the BCS & the lack of a true playoff. I hate the BCS & the lack of a true playoff. I hate the BCS & the lack of a true playoff. I hate the BCS & the lack of a true playoff. ... ... .... .... :angry:

AUBURN :au: Could "claim" an undisputed Title as well. Who can say we were not the BEST team in America?..............PROVE IT! :poke:

USC fans are so hypocritical.

Last year, the BCS sucked and didnt work.

This year it was great and does work.

Can't have it both ways you idiots

...that's ok, they better enjoy it. They have lost 4 asst. coaches in the last 5 months. They will not be the same team that we have seen the last 3 years...

I think USC has great fans and a great team. I also think we would have beaten them last season had we been allowed to play them.

Archived