* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I feel like it takes so much for us to get in a rhythm passing

What is a rhythm to the passing game? That’s what good teams do.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Actually might have been better off running for it there.

He runs when he shouldn’t and throws when he should have run. Just not playing with baseball smarts at all. So frustrating. That deep ball to Seth was moronic. 

Seems like LSU is confident in man and AU is going to stick with zone even though they keep sitting WRs in the middle of it wide open. 

Passing routes aren't good right now. There's no real second read on these.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

OL doing OK so far. Bo just doesn’t have the skill to throw open receivers. Has to be wide open. 

If that were the case he would never complete one. I can count on one hand how many times I've seen an Auburn receiver wide open in at least seven years now.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

His footwork wasn't great, but it is nice to see him not bailing! I do like that he is maneuvering in the pocket.

I'd feel guilty if I were him. QBs are the least contacted every-down players. Standing in occassionally to take a hit and make a throw is the least a QB could do.

I wish I could understand the defensive concepts sought to know why it’s ever advisable to leave no one in the middle of the field at the 1st down marker on 3rd and 5.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I like this Finley kid for LSU I'm not looking forward to facing him in the coming years

That kid has a cannon! And pundits can't try to compare him to Cam either because he is a legit PP. LOL

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

He runs when he shouldn’t and throws when he should have run. Just not playing with baseball smarts at all. So frustrating. That deep ball to Seth was moronic. 

That deep ball was a called play. Nix had no other choice. It was obvious

5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

It was a one option play. The fact that Nix completes any passes whatsoever with this offensive line, and pathetic play designs is a minor miracle.

Going to have to come up with something else besides o line play. That's been out the window after the GA game

1 minute ago, DAG said:

That kid has a cannon! And pundits can't try to compare him to Cam either because he is a legit PP. LOL

I would say more of a lazer. It's a straight line rope!

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

That deep ball was a called play. Nix had no other choice. It was obvious

Not throw that ball. Two people there including one of the best DBs in the nation. live to play another down.

Archived