* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That would’ve been a targeting on AU on that reverse. I’m gonna have to post less. @DAGis letting me know what play we run before it happens lol

10 second delay? My bad.

That sucked but I'm happy he

Bo looked almost took off running to the right but stepped up in the pocket. Didn't make the throw but he bought himself time

Just now, AUght2win said:

Bo just refuses to take a hit in the pocket. Smh.

His footwork wasn't great, but it is nice to see him not bailing! I do like that he is maneuvering in the pocket.

I wish the staff would stop with the gimmicks with flash..slants, quick screens short yardage plays at the sticks could open up a lot with him..

Just now, DAG said:

His footwork wasn't great, but it is nice to see him not bailing! I do like that he is maneuvering in the pocket.

This, definitely a positive to not see him consistently bailing to his right every play.

Just now, DAG said:

Actually might have been better off running for it there.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Three DBs on the side with one WR and that’s the way you go?

It was a one option play. The fact that Nix completes any passes whatsoever with this offensive line, and pathetic play designs is a minor miracle.

7 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

It was. Why in heavens name can we not coach a DB to turn and look for the ball at Auburn? It maddening.

He was playing catch-up. Turning your head slows you down so you have to hope you can get lucky and get the ball or avoid DPI.

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

It was a one option play. The fact that Nix completes any passes whatsoever with this offensive line, and pathetic play designs is a minor miracle.

OL doing OK so far. Bo just doesn’t have the skill to throw open receivers. Has to be wide open. 

Archived