Insiders Hearing Anything? (Threads Merged)

AUght2win

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

JBoy

Unrelated. I watch this guy on Facebook named jomboy that breaks down baseball clips in the most hilarious way possible. Check him out. He's def more entertaining than Auburn football atm.

21 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Josh Moon is a political columnist and doesn’t have any inside info 

I don’t think he’s claiming to have inside knowledge with that tweet, just how he feels about the situation. Is there anything in his tweet that you disagree with?

Ron Sanders who runs the Auburn 247 and Oregon's 247 site has said nothing has changed and he still thinks he is gone on Sunday or Monday.

9 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I don’t think he’s claiming to have inside knowledge with that tweet, just how he feels about the situation. Is there anything in his tweet that you disagree with?

Yes. He is totally wrong. The situation is COMPLETELY believable as he outlines it. 

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ron Sanders who runs the Auburn 247 and Oregon's 247 site has said nothing has changed and he still thinks he is gone on Sunday or Monday.

Does he also know Cristobal’s status? Seat A1 on War Eagle charter for Monday’s flight? 😂

5 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Does he also know Cristobal’s status? Seat A1 on War Eagle charter for Monday’s flight? 😂

He keeps saying Mario really wants Auburn. Sadly he says he is not sure how much Auburn wants him..... SMH

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He keeps saying Mario really wants Auburn. Sadly he says he is not sure how much Auburn wants him..... SMH

Do we really have morons running our program? Rhetorical question... 

4129F2BE-6698-4EE5-9FC7-81C25D39D5C5.jpeg

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yo! Real talk! If Mario Cristobal wants to be our head coach and Auburn says nah,  I'm done with Auburn football. They are hopeless and will never be aggressive if they don't do this. 

14 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I do not see any insiders saying he is out. There are some claiming to be insiders, but none of the regulars. 

Just wishful dreaming on the part of fans. If you search hard enough you can alway find someone who will tell you what you want to hear. 

Truth is, none of these wishful dreamers have the 20+ million to terminate CGM or the additional 20 million that they are going to use to hire Bob Stoops, Urban Meyer, John Gruden (or whatever other big time coach they just know AU is about to hire),who is just itching to come to work in CNS backyard for a Bipolar Schenzophrencnic fan base.

One can argue that it was a bad mistake to give that contract extension to CGM, but that is done. All those so called fans who are stirring the coaching change pot are just hurting AU, hurting recruiting, and making it harder for the next super coach that they will be ready to fire the next year.

Change means different, change does not alway mean better. Ask UT, ask Ark., ask GA. , ask Texas. Of course we have an admin who is much more competent than they have at those schools, especially with such a wise fan base advising them and pledging other people's (boosters) money, and with AU being a much better coaching destination, we certainly will do better with our hire, no way we could possibly do worse than what we have.  Heck, we should be right there with Texas, GA, and UT in no time at all.

2 minutes ago, rockfordpi said:

Just wishful dreaming on the part of fans. If you search hard enough you can alway find someone who will tell you what you want to hear. 

Truth is, none of these wishful dreamers have the 20+ million to terminate CGM or the additional 20 million that they are going to use to hire Bob Stoops, Urban Meyer, John Gruden (or whatever other big time coach they just know AU is about to hire),who is just itching to come to work in CNS backyard for a Bipolar Schenzophrencnic fan base.

One can argue that it was a bad mistake to give that contract extension to CGM, but that is done. All those so called fans who are stirring the coaching change pot are just hurting AU, hurting recruiting, and making it harder for the next super coach that they will be ready to fire the next year.

Change means different, change does not alway mean better. Ask UT, ask Ark., ask GA. , ask Texas. Of course we have an admin who is much more competent than they have at those schools, especially with such a wise fan base advising them and pledging other people's (boosters) money, and with AU being a much better coaching destination, we certainly will do better with our hire, no way we could possibly do worse than what we have.  Heck, we should be right there with Texas, GA, and UT in no time at all.

Schizophrenic*. I didn’t read the rest of your post. 

The good news is I think we’ll all know the answer in the next 12 hrs.  If Gus isn’t let go by lunch tomorrow then he’s probably coming back in 2021.

3 minutes ago, rockfordpi said:

Good grief man. Who hurt you?

5 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I know we’re in no position to laugh at anyone but the Florida twitter meltdown right now is pretty hilarious 

It’s about as big of a goof as that Ole Miss player that crawled on all 4s and lifted his leg to “pee” during the Egg Bowl last year—that they subsequently lost. Obviously with less on the line for the Mississippi teams, but equally stupid decisions by the players. 

4 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

The good news is I think we’ll all know the answer in the next 12 hrs.  If Gus isn’t let go by lunch tomorrow then he’s probably coming back in 2021.

I say by 6pm Monday — based on nothing.

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

It’s about as big of a goof as that Ole Miss player that crawled on all 4s and lifted his leg to “pee” during the Egg Bowl last year—that they subsequently lost. Obviously with less on the line for the Mississippi teams, but equally stupid decisions by the players. 

I felt bad for Matt Luke.  I don’t feel bad for Mullen.  Speaking of embodiment of their coach.  Say LSShoe earlier.  Time for a Daniel Moore print of a shoe flying through the air

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I say by 6pm Monday — based on nothing.

If it’s already decided and Cristobal is on board than announce it as soon as possible for early signing day

17 minutes ago, rockfordpi said:

Terrible take. Wow. One of the worst. I mean it's hard to come across as this intense of a know-nothing jackass in just a few lines.

Archived