Will you support this site?

RunInRed

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Gold Donor: Welcome @RickP!!!

And for all who are on the fence, we ask you hop on over! Gold and Platinum members get an ad-free experience and access to the Donor Boards!  Come join us!

Donation Link

image.png($5 or more)

• All Privileges of a Verified Member plus …
  • Silver Donor Badge
  • Access to Donor Ticket Board
  • Login Anonymously
  • Change Own Star Ratings for Content
  • 50 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 8 Max Participants per Conversation; 250 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Blogs
  • Create Gallery Albums

image.png($50 or more)

• All Privileges of a Silver Donor plus …
  • Gold Donor Badge
  • Access to Eagles Nest Private Board
  • Removal of Ads
  • Access to DARK and Blue themes
  • 100 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 10 Max Participants per Conversation; 500 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Private Blogs
  • Create Private Gallery Albums

image.png ($100 or more)

• All Privileges of a Gold Donor plus …
  • Platinum Donor Badge
  • Unlimited Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 20 Max Participants per Conversation; 1,000 Conversation Storage Quota

If your initials are W F and you recently made a donation, please shoot me a PM. Your donation/PayPal email doesn’t match the one here and I’m trying to get you your status upgrade.  Thanks …

On 8/17/2023 at 8:34 PM, RunInRed said:

If your initials are W F and you recently made a donation, please shoot me a PM. Your donation/PayPal email doesn’t match the one here and I’m trying to get you your status upgrade.  Thanks …

We’ve had several more donations come in and I’m not sure who they are from - please shoot me a PM so I can get you your status!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@AU54 already a Platinum Donor with another generous contribution - THANK YOU for the going support of this site - it’s meaningful and very appreciated. War Eagle!

On 11/5/2023 at 9:41 AM, RunInRed said:

Already a Gold Donor, thanks @deceks7 for the continued support of this site! 🦅

Red, 

A couple of weeks ago something happened to my account.  It was like I had just joined this site and my display name had been modified.  I sent an email seeking assistance.  When I came back to this site a short time later, the problem was fixed.  I already, and have for many years, paid for another site.  But... the response here to my issue is a reflection that the name, AUFAMILY, is a truism. Count on more and regular contributions, it is the proper thing to do.  Thanks and War Eagle!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, deceks7 said:

Red, 

A couple of weeks ago something happened to my account.  It was like I had just joined this site and my display name had been modified.  I sent an email seeking assistance.  When I came back to this site a short time later, the problem was fixed.  I already, and have for many years, paid for another site.  But... the response here to my issue is a reflection that the name, AUFAMILY, is a truism. Count on more and regular contributions, it is the proper thing to do.  Thanks and War Eagle!

Thanks for the kinds words! 

• Like 2