OLB coach

auburn4ever

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

He is a good one. Has always produced results.

Only 33 too

Seems like he checks a lot of Harsin's boxes and has NFL experience as a LB coach as well as DL coaching experience. Would really fit our OLB/DE/Buck needs. Definitely could recruit well.

247 posters keep pushing the narrative that we have our LB coach but we agreed to not announce until after National Signing Day. I'm hoping that's not true because that's a rough deal for us. 

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Only 33 too

Seems like he checks a lot of Harsin's boxes and has NFL experience as a LB coach as well as DL coaching experience. Would really fit our OLB/DE/Buck needs. Definitely could recruit well.

247 posters keep pushing the narrative that we have our LB coach but we agreed to not announce until after National Signing Day. I'm hoping that's not true because that's a rough deal for us. 

I mean, it's not like there are any/many recruits left to sign....but it seems pointless to let a coach stay at another school for 3 weeks.  Seems like ppl trying to spin the fact we don't have a coach

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I mean, it's not like there are any/many recruits left to sign....but it seems pointless to let a coach stay at another school for 3 weeks.  Seems like ppl trying to spin the fact we don't have a coach

Agreed. Other coaches have done the same thing before but I wouldn't be a fan. Trevin Wallace is a guy I'd love for us to get and he's 100% waiting to see who we hire. That being said, the 2021 class isn't worth making a decision to try and salvage.

The 2022 class is the real priority at this point and from what I've seen they've done a great job trying to get that ball rolling now.

13 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed. Other coaches have done the same thing before but I wouldn't be a fan. Trevin Wallace is a guy I'd love for us to get and he's 100% waiting to see who we hire. That being said, the 2021 class isn't worth making a decision to try and salvage.

The 2022 class is the real priority at this point and from what I've seen they've done a great job trying to get that ball rolling now.

Wouldn't Wallace be coached by the ILB coach?

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Wouldn't Wallace be coached by the ILB coach?

I think there will be a decent amount of overlap in the groups. He's just really tight with T-Will.

7 hours ago, AUDevil said:

You mentioned Jesus?...TWill's birthday tweet from this morning...a good dose of morning gospel.  Would love to see an announcement today, on his birthday, that he's being retained.

Love me some TWill!!!

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Stop it now on the political talk. I will lock in a heart beat. Keep this about football

My B.  Regardless, T-Will needs to move on.

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

He is a good one. Has always produced results.

Would be reeeeel good. But only been at USC a year, and went there mostly to be close to extended family. Well, might be ready to get back to a quieter town.

16 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

My B.  Regardless, T-Will needs to move on.

There's alot more than him, it would probably be easier just for you to move on

Archived