Relief...sorta

bigbird

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I looked for it and he doesn’t recall it. I assumed you were doing what you do best— just making s*** up.

Three words........."Get a life!!" 

It's there, not sure what the best keywords to search with are. But if you are really looking for a conversation that happened a year ago or so, I suggest meditation, if it's stressing you that bad. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Three words........."Get a life!!" 

It's there, not sure what the best keywords to search with are. But if you are really looking for a conversation that happened a year ago or so, I suggest meditation, if it's stressing you that bad. 

Not stressing me at all. I’ve accepted how hypocritical you are. I expect it. I just don’t know why you’re obsessing over a brief and civil exchange I had with Bird.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Not stressing me at all. I’ve accepted how hypocritical you are. I expect it. I just don’t know why you’re obsessing over a brief and civil exchange I had with Bird.

Stones and glass houses don't mix....be mindful of that. But as you are Mr. Hall Monitor. 

8 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Stones and glass houses don't mix....be mindful of that. But as you are Mr. Hall Monitor. 

What’s your purpose in continually interjecting into this simple exchange between two people? It’s kinda pathetic. “Get a life.”

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What’s your purpose in continually interjecting into this simple exchange between two people? It’s kinda pathetic. “Get a life.”

Yet, here you are.

I just chimed in with my recollection of past conversations I have had with Bird. His thread, I am sure he won't mind me chiming in. 

4 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Yet, here you are.

I just chimed in with my recollection of past conversations I have had with Bird. His thread, I am sure he won't mind me chiming in. 

You did more than “just” that. But Keep your hallucinations to yourself. 😆

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

You did more than “just” that. But Keep your hallucinations to yourself. 😆

Like I said, I just chimed in. The rest was just calling it like I see it.

On 2/23/2021 at 7:48 PM, wdefromtx said:

Just a colossal waste of more money destined to line the pockets of the donors of the party. 

Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right. Middle class Americans are stuck in the middle. 

Sorry wde couldn't resist 

20 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I don’t “know it’s bad.”

Yes you do. It's bad, just say so.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:35 AM, bigbird said:

That graphic is utterly useless for anything other than inciting unthinking opposition. For example, do you not think state and local governments are in need of help at the moment? Do you think only Blue States will be getting help? (Hint: This isn't a Republican/Trump bill that only helps states that voted for Trump. This is a bill that helps the United States.) Do you know that a lot of what is listed amounts to rounding errors? Finally, you mean to tell me that Republicans are suddenly fiscally conservative? BS!

On 2/27/2021 at 5:34 PM, wdefromtx said:

dude.......people get high with glass pipes all the time naner naner ask golf................

16 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

At least there a a few democrats left with a brain and common sense. Looks like they had to compromise to keep some votes such as Manchin’s. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/stimulus-checks-tighten-eligibility-161148002.html

That's what is needed.  

Just now, aubiefifty said:

dude.......people get high with glass pipes all the time naner naner ask golf................

Yeah, but the smoke is too hot to enjoy too much.

i have a serious question and instead of being mad about it maybe i should ask in case i missed something. why did trump give the rich 179 billion in tax credits? i think the dems were going to try to change that and cannot? i admit i did not read the whole article. am i missing something? hell do they need a tax credit with all their money?

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Yeah, but the smoke is too hot to enjoy too much.

try a bong bro but i never took you for someone that partakes................lol. i got to call my guy today and he is crazier than i am.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Who says I haven't. 😁

i have used ice and no fluids in a bong. but i always spill bong water on me if i use water or i have used beer and wine.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

try a bong bro but i never took you for someone that partakes................lol. i got to call my guy today and he is crazier than i am.

It’s legal here (and federally) so why not partake? We no longer have to have a guy, we go to the store or order online now!! lol 

On 2/28/2021 at 7:41 AM, augolf1716 said:

Sorry wde couldn't resist 

Well I was singing the song in my head anyways when I typed that. Lol 

14 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Well I was singing the song in my head anyways when I typed that. Lol 

Its actually a good song with some catchy lyrics. "Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right" 

Felt that way many a times in my legal drug creer 

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Its actually a good song with some catchy lyrics. "Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right" 

Probably more than I did in my illegal one. 

On 3/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, wdefromtx said:

It’s legal here (and federally) so why not partake? We no longer have to have a guy, we go to the store or order online now!! lol 

if you loved me you would send me a pot sucker. i have money and would get my own but i live alone and i cannot get too far off because of my three rescues..

On 3/4/2021 at 10:31 AM, augolf1716 said:

did you ever try pot golf?

On 3/4/2021 at 8:27 AM, bigbird said:

Who says I haven't. 😁

as another aside here i just wondered if you saw where phil collins the rock star gave his complete alamo collection to the alamo folks. he had some rare stuff from what i understand.

Archived