Relief...sorta

bigbird

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I’ve gone through the house version of the bill looking at where the money is being spent. So if that’s what you mean by “winging it” then yes I am winging it. 

I suggest you read it, if not here’s a little breakdown of things from several weeks ago as it was still being crafted. 

https://www.crfb.org/press-releases/covid-relief-bill-losing-focus

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

I’ve gone through the house version of the bill looking at where the money is being spent. So if that’s what you mean by “winging it” then yes I am winging it. 

I suggest you read it, if not here’s a little breakdown of things from several weeks ago as it was still being crafted. 

https://www.crfb.org/press-releases/covid-relief-bill-losing-focus

How about listing a few of those "special interests" you mentioned?

3 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Seriously?  You've read all 300 pages of bill?

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?  You've read all 300 pages of bill?

More like almost 600 pages. But, yes I have read it. It doesn’t take that long to do....the trick is to very quickly separate out the “noise” of all their legislative jargon and quickly read through to find the important information.

I did the same with the previous two bills. I also criticized them as well, in fact probably more so than I am now. 

3 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

More like almost 600 pages. But, yes I have read it. It doesn’t take that long to do....the trick is to very quickly separate out the “noise” of all their legislative jargon and quickly read through to find the important information.

I did the same with the previous two bills. I also criticized them as well, in fact probably more so than I am now. 

With more specificity I trust. ;D

Archived