Players currently considering Auburn

Shug2003

Hey Guys, I'm tired of looking at number 39 post on this site so I decided to try andmake a difference. Maybe this information will be helpful although it is early in the recruiting game and a lot will happen before any of these players commit or sign anywhere.... These are those players who have been offered by Auburn and have us HIGH on thieir list;

Andre Smith DL 6-4 315 Huffman HS, Birmingham. (Traditionally these are Bammer kids)

Bart Eddins DT 6-4 260 Montgomery, Alabama. (His Dad Liston played at Auburn and you would hope that blood is thicker than water)

Troy White OL 6-5 285 Haines City, Florida (he and his twin brother are highly thought of my recruiters and both are High on Auburn)

Tria White, OL 6-5 280 Haines City Florida (Troy's twin brother)

Cordea Eason RB 6-0 235 Meridian Mississippi (Cordera is a power runner with good speed and likes the way AU uses its RB's) Has Auburn rated HIGH

Mike Berry OL 6-4 286 Brentwood Tennessee. (Comes from a long list of Brentwood players and has Auburn listed High on his list)

David Ross OL 6-4 285 Homeood, Alabama. (one of the top OL's in Ala and lists Auburn as his favorite)

Terell Zachery WR 6-1 190 (Listed by some as the top WR in the nation and lists Auburn as HIGH)

Chasman Davis LB 6-0 210 (This kid runs a legit 4.4 /40 and lists AU as his favorite. Can you imagine him at SS or RB?)

Tim Rawlinson LB 6-1 215 Prattville, Ala. (Although we have not had much luck in Prattville lately against the Bammers, this kid likes Auburn and lists us as HIGH)

There are a multitude of players who list Auburn as medium in terms of liking us. I will try to follow with an up to date list of these players if you would like...... WDE

Although Andre isn't letting on, I feel that he is a Bama lean. I hope we can pull him away from the dark side, but I don't really see it happening.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Terell Zachery is a BEAST hope we can get him! :cheer:

167015[/snapback]

I grew up in Wadley and graduated with his aunt. His mother and his aunt were both outstanding athletes.

How is old RCHS these days, Freak?

RCHS is doing great , I think we can win all this year.Tyler Hall is a great quaterback but was injured most of last year is just now recovering. Coach Prestridge is a great coach and cares a whole lot more about the players than coach Waters did.The only thing that needs some work is the jv team where I start on the o and d lines . We can't stop anything. :no:

Hey Guys, I'm tired of looking at number 39 post on this site so I decided to try andmake a difference. Maybe this information will be helpful although it is early in the recruiting game and a lot will happen before any of these players commit or sign anywhere.... These are those players who have been offered by Auburn and have us HIGH on thieir list;

Andre Smith  DL 6-4  315  Huffman HS, Birmingham. (Traditionally these are Bammer kids)

Bart Eddins DT 6-4 260 Montgomery, Alabama. (His Dad Liston played at Auburn and you would hope that blood is thicker than water)

Troy White OL 6-5 285 Haines City, Florida (he and his twin brother are highly thought of my recruiters and both are High on Auburn)

Tria White, OL 6-5 280 Haines City Florida (Troy's twin brother)

Cordea Eason RB 6-0 235 Meridian Mississippi (Cordera is a power runner with good speed and likes the way AU uses its RB's) Has Auburn rated HIGH

Mike Berry OL  6-4 286 Brentwood Tennessee. (Comes from a long list of Brentwood players and has Auburn listed High on his list)

David Ross OL 6-4 285 Homeood, Alabama. (one of the top OL's in Ala and lists Auburn as his favorite)

Terell Zachery WR 6-1 190 (Listed by some as the top WR in the nation and lists Auburn as HIGH)

Chasman Davis LB 6-0 210 (This kid runs a legit 4.4 /40 and lists AU as his favorite. Can you imagine him at SS or RB?)

Tim Rawlinson LB 6-1 215 Prattville, Ala. (Although we have not had much luck in Prattville lately against the Bammers, this kid likes Auburn and lists us as HIGH)

There are a multitude of players who list Auburn as medium in terms of liking us. I will try to follow with an up to date list of these players if you would like......  WDE

166953[/snapback]

Dang. I count 4 OL in that list. You know the program is in good shape when the blue chip OL are putting AU at the top. That bodes well for getting the better RBs & QBs if they know they have a decent line in front of them. WDE :au:

Niceville (Fla.) running back Devon Freeman is High on us and says he will commit to us if we offer. Also Niel Caudle is going to commit pretty soon after the elite 11 camp. It's between Clemson, Michigan, and Auburn. Also I think we will land OL David Ross.

Although Andre isn't letting on, I feel that he is a Bama lean.  I hope we can pull him away from the dark side, but I don't really see it happening.

166985[/snapback]

I agree.

Seems like everytime you read something about him he is on Bama campus.

IMO he is Bama'a to loose.

Archived