Bowling Green at Tennessee

Barnacle

Bowling Green is starting a walk-on at center, and he's a true freshman. Their starting right tackle? Never played the position until he was moved from defense...this spring. Right guard? Freshman. Starting running back? Freshman. Can you say overmatched?

Edited by CleCoTiger

We got a good game in Minnesota/ Ohio State.  Gophers just made it 10 - 7 with the Buckeyes leading before the half. 

** Actually there's 9:00 till the half.

Edited by SRBautigerfan

2 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

We got a good game in Minnesota/ Ohio State.  Gophers just made it 10 - 7 with the Buckeyes leading before the half.

Damn is that on the big ten network?

58 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Only in the first quarter of this one, but I'm going to go ahead and predict that Joe Milton III is going to be a force for Tennessee this season. Crazy talent set. 

UT fans already calling for the backup now lol

31 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Bowling Green is starting a walk-on at center, and he's a true freshman. Their starting right tackle? Never played the position until he was moved from defense...this spring. Right guard? Freshman. Starting running back? Freshman. Can you say overmatched?

I CAN say overmatched but can YOU say undercoached? That's Tennessee.

• Thanks 1

That thing I said about Bowling Green being overmatched? Well...is it too early to say that Tennessee doesn't really look like a very good team? Bowling Green is bad, but while UT may (probably will) win, they may not come close to covering the line. Reckon I'm a little surprised that it's remotely close going into halftime..

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I CAN say overmatched but can YOU say undercoached? That's Tennessee.

Yup. I'm trying to decide how best to season my crow. :) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Barnacle said:

One overthrow and people lose their minds. Tennessee might suck, but that dude is a specimen. 

If it all clicks, he could be a dangerous opponent.

He missed a few HRs. If he starts hitting those, look out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Barnacle said:

One overthrow and people lose their minds. Tennessee might suck, but that dude is a specimen. 

He may be a specimen but against BG he was....  

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 5.48.42 AM.png

Edited by SRBautigerfan

Tennessee as a team looked a lot better coach. I can’t speak on the QB. He was going through his progressions which seems much better than previous but he also had all day to throw…

also this Sam Howell guy from UNC is suppose to be the #2 qb prospect. Color me not impressed. Move MW up Mel Kiper.