i wish the mods,admins, and owners

aubiefifty

would come on and tell us just a little bit about yourselves. you are more than just a name to us and with such a high turnover many of us know very little about you. i also know you guys have a hard job keeping things straight and people in line. if people knew you even just a little on a personal level i think it would make hard decisions go down a little easier. everyone knows bird and golf because lets face it they are legends but there are a ton of folks help run this place. it is just a thought but i would love it for one. no need for names or faces just a little background. i was on the board before it became the fam and i would love to know what motivated you guys. i would love to be a mod but i know for a fact i do not have the temperament. so what makes you guys stand up to criticism and all that?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wcware said:

Thank you for all you do @aubiefifty. I read every article you post every morning. It’s part of my daily routine. I can’t speak for others but you help make this place great.

that is my sould intention wcw and one reason i have no quit.well once for about two days. i love auburn and my auburn brothers and sisters and it is a small way i can give back. no harm or shade is ever my intention. auburn has lost a few games in 66 years but they have never let me down. thanks for taking the time for telling me. i thought me and randman were ok but i guess not. i have made a bunch of folks mad in politics but i do know how to separate the two.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tigerchris said:

I used to be somebody..  

everybody is someone in the family.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, tigerchris said:

I used to be somebody..  

Were you on AuburnEagle forumss?

2 hours ago, Didba said:

Were you on AuburnEagle forumss?

Waaay back.   I still have one of the t- shirts from a spring game gathering.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

I am pretty sure one of them has a job working on a television show on PBS for a really long time.

What's the word....

34 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

Waaay back.   I still have one of the t- shirts from a spring game gathering.

I remember the profile picture... it's not one that is easily forgotten lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pretty sure one of em is a lot younger than me. Met him on the old al.com forum about 15-18? years ago. In fact I followed him here in 2009, a whiz in math I understand.  

Edited by lost

11 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I am pretty sure one of them has a job working on a television show on PBS for a really long time.

Did he happen to paint happy little clouds ?

• Haha 1