Nix T-shirt Focused. Having Fun.

Tony4AU

3 minutes ago, woodford said:

He was always cool. He will get his at Auburn. I am certain of that. 

Hope so. Always admired his effort and attitude, just hadn't seen much of his sense of humor until now. 

Edited by Barnacle
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Hope so. Always admired his effort and attitude, just hadn't seen much of his sense of humor until now. 

Meh, he’s the QB. I want him to be all business in front of the camera. He can cut up and be a college student the rest of the time. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, woodford said:

Meh, he’s the QB. I want him to be all business in front of the camera. He can cut up and be a college student the rest of the time. 

Oh I don't disagree with that at all, but I appreciate some personality, too. 

Edited by Barnacle
  • Like 1

Some on here are harsh on Bo, and sometimes deservedly so, but no one is harder on Bo than Bo. This just shows he’s a good kid and has a Christian heart. I think it shows his humility is in the right place, but he’s cocky when the lights come on.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

What's the context here? I missed the joke I think

This is the year. Bo Nix has improved so much under this new offense. He’s focused. He’s having fun. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a dark horse for the Heisman.

this tweet been running around all off-season. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This is the year. Bo Nix has improved so much under this new offense. He’s focused. He’s having fun. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a dark horse for the Heisman.

this tweet been running around all off-season. 

That's great! I didn't recognize the quote

• Like 1

this is what the t shirt looks like.

FAEexzqVUAAY8sx.jpg

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This is absolutely, pure class. Bo taking something that is really a joke on him and turning it into something good. Well done young man. I may order a couple.

What was a joke

I guess I'm missing it. Glad to see people that were so concerned about the students getting money and it ruining football coming around though

On 9/24/2021 at 4:33 PM, woodford said:

Agreed. He’s just not a very good QB. The good ones overcome other team deficiencies, but he just isn’t one of those. I fear we are looking at 6 and 6 if we are lucky, which is crap. 

• Like 1