Harsin vague about status of T.D. Moultry

aubiefifty

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sounds like the left rear tire on my Golf. 

I just pump a little air back in every couple of months and reset my "low tire" warning system.   ;)

Golf has a leak?

7 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I'm not either, just piecing stuff together from various boards.  But it is rumored a booster possibly hooked him up with some extra benefits when he was a recruit. 

Oh no. Will we need to give up our sec championships over the last 3 years? 

or will our bowl wins be vacated? 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Geez, if it was when he was a recruit that could be 5 years ago. 

And if our compliance dept is involved, it will for sure not be resolved, one way or the other, before the season is over.

Our compliance dept. loves to tie themselves up in knots over things bama would snicker at.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Our compliance dept. loves to tie themselves up in knots over things bama would snicker at.

After what happened with Cam.... Of course they do

Edited by Randman5000
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So TD is done over compliance. Word is he borrowed a car from a booster? Surely more to it?

This... is what's ending his playing eligibility?  And to think there are football programs such as bama's with their "traditions" yet...  whatever, smh.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

This... is what's ending his playing eligibility?  And to think there are football programs such as bama's with their "traditions" yet...  whatever, smh.

Thats what the word is from one of the beat guys on TOS.  

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
5 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So TD is done over compliance. Word is he borrowed a car from a booster? Surely more to it?

Well it begs the further question…did he “borrow” a car for a day or for 3 years?  See how quickly that can change?

4 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Well it begs the further question…did he “borrow” a car for a day or for 3 years?  See how quickly that can change?

There are varying degrees of generosity and thoughtfulness ya know. 😉

• Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

And an asshat like spencer rattler gets 4 cars , 2 trucks to drive , yes I know it’s NIL. . NCAA= Trash 

Thought it was our own compliance dept doing this?  If he cheated the system at the time and got caught then it is what it is. If he really borrowed a car to go somewhere then total garbage. But if he “borrowed” are car for years then it was an illegal payment at the time. 
Not sure the NCAA would have any teeth to enforce anything there at this point but the last thing Harsin can afford is to go on probation because the last guy allowed illegal activities. Hate it for TD but if he did the crime he’s gonna pay the time in this case. Simple fact is that if he did something clearly enough against the rules for him to be removed from the team, he knew it was wrong and did it anyways.  He knew the risk and it didn’t pay off. 

6 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Thought it was our own compliance dept doing this?  If he cheated the system at the time and got caught then it is what it is. If he really borrowed a car to go somewhere then total garbage. But if he “borrowed” are car for years then it was an illegal payment at the time. 
Not sure the NCAA would have any teeth to enforce anything there at this point but the last thing Harsin can afford is to go on probation because the last guy allowed illegal activities. Hate it for TD but if he did the crime he’s gonna pay the time in this case. Simple fact is that if he did something clearly enough against the rules for him to be removed from the team, he knew it was wrong and did it anyways.  He knew the risk and it didn’t pay off. 

i believe Big Cats mom called him out on Twitter  about the vehicle when he criticized Big Cat.    Thats where it started to unravel

Edited by auskip07

10 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Either the in house compliance dept or the NCAA, whoever, can go to hell 

The free transportation gave him a competitive advantage 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

i believe Big Cats mom called him out on Twitter  about the vehicle when he criticized Big Cat.    Thats where it started to unravel

If true, another tough life lesson for folks about the perils of social media. SMDH

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
24 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

If this is true then it was well known on the team. Personally glad Big Kat and his mom are gone. You don’t go somewhere new and then start sowing discord where you just left. That shows someone raised with a deeply ingrained lack of class. As for TD if he’s willing to risk the entire team’s future for selfish gain it may be best he’s gone too. I’ll reserve judgement til actual facts come out though. The above is all based on rumors and assumptions. 

Pappoe still out? Anyone know why? Injury?

Probably will affect his draft status so perhaps he will return for his senior year.

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Pappoe still out? Anyone know why? Injury?

Probably will affect his draft status so perhaps he will return for his senior year.

Just a hunch, but that might be why he is not playing.  Doesn’t want to get injured again because he is going in the draft.  

7 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Exactly. The darlings are a protected class 

• Like 2