Smoke signed a nil

aubiefifty

with direct tv pushing their sports programming stuff. it is on twitter so i cannot get the image on here. any help is much appreciated if anyone can post it.

_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2Fq7mdhv%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse

• Like 2

god bless whoever helped out i really appreciate it. as an aside why can't smoke be pusing legal smoke? hell willie has some of the best i ever had. the pairing up would be perfect.

46 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Darn, I figured Smoke would be out here advertising for Delta 8.

That's what I was gonna say too. A little disappointed...

Speaking of smoke, does he have to sit out the first half this week?  I can’t keep straight how this works.

6 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Speaking of smoke, does he have to sit out the first half this week?  I can’t keep straight how this works.

No he was out the 2nd half so he should be good to go this week. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

On a side note, how on earth did it become appealing to smoke something that leaves everything around you smelling like a skunk? Lucky me, my neighbors behind me decided that Pepe le Pew could live with them. We no longer worry about rain forecast to plan outdoor activities. We just look to see if the black Tahoe is in the driveway or not. 🙄

16 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

delta 8 is not all that impressive to me. you have to do too much to get a buzz. but i know a lot of folks use it for pain to stay away from pills.