Transfers this Year

AUght2win

3 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Is this DRob's Super Senior season? Or does he have 1 more if he wants it?

This is his 6th year

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, au302 said:

I think they're all eligible for super senior seasons, but I'm not sure. Who knows if they'd even want to come back if they could

Almost positive that every single player with eligibility last year has the option to extend their playing career one more year, regardless. Bo could technically start at Auburn for 5 full seasons. 

On 10/19/2021 at 6:04 PM, AUght2win said:

Lot of scrutiny on Harsin's recruiting so far, and that's fair. But let's appreciate the recruiting he did in the transfer portal, and how he selectively filled several holes immediately. 

- Marcus Harris had a tremendous game at Arkansas and is getting better each week.

- Leota is one of our best pass rushers. 4 sacks and 7 TFL.

- Kauffman has been a versatile addition to the secondary, getting a ton of snaps. 

- TJ Finley saved our season and has pushed Bo to another level. Hopefully he sticks around. 

- Demetris Robertson has been a good role-player in a debilitated receiver room. 300+ yards and 4 total touchdowns. 

Harsin seems to have a very good awareness of the pieces he has and what pieces he needs. Of course, I want CBH to pull in big fish like everyone else. But maybe this could instill some trust in who he pursues, regardless of rating. 

Numbers notwithstanding, watch Leota. He follows one solid play by sleepwalking through six. He basically mailed it in against Georgia.