Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

Oh my God:

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Hur has declined to prosecute President Joe Biden for his handling of classified documents, but said Biden's practices "present serious risks to national security," and added that Biden portrayed himself as an "elderly man with a poor memory" who would be sympathetic to a jury.

"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen," the report said, but the evidence "does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt." 

Biden said Thursday he was “pleased to see they reached the conclusion I believed all along they would reach — that there would be no charges brought in this case and the matter is now closed," adding that he “cooperated completely, threw up no roadblocks, and sought no delays.”

Hur's report included several shocking lines about Bidens’ memory, which the report said “was significantly limited” during his 2023 interviews with the special counsel. Biden's age and presentation would make it more difficult to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that the now 81-year-old was guilty of willfully committing a crime.

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," it said. "Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

Later in the report, the special counsel said that the president's memory was "worse" during their interview with him, compared to his memory in recorded conversations from 2017.

"He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')," the report said.

Biden also had difficulty remembering the timing of his son Beau's death, as well as a debate about Afghanistan.

"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/special-counsel-says-evidence-biden-willfully-retained-disclosed-class-rcna96666

This will be interesting going forward.

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Remind me of the interview that Trump gave the Special Counsel.  I can't remember the date for some reason.

47 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Remind me of the interview that Trump gave the Special Counsel.  I can't remember the date for some reason.

There are medication you can take to improve your memory.  Get some.

52 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There are medication you can take to improve your memory.  Get some.

That is right..... HE DIDN'T AGREE TO AN INTERVIEW.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

That is right..... HE DIDN'T AGREE TO AN INTERVIEW.

So you believe that because Joe agreed to be interviewed he deserves to not to be charged?  Is that right?  I don’t think it works that way in a system of equal justice.  Joe cooperated, but found that he stole top secret documents when he had no right to those documents.  That is totally different than a President taking classified documents just like previous Presidents have done before.

It doesn’t matter though, Joe’s a Democrat.

53 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

that spooky biden is living under your bed and he is waiting until the right time to get your behind most likely at night when you go tinkle. yes i said tinkle. your tombstone will say done in by biden..................grins

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

that spooky biden is living under your bed and he is waiting until the right time to get your behind most likely at night when you go tinkle. yes i said tinkle. your tombstone will say done in by biden..................grins

As long as when Biden leaves the White House the headlines will read *Biden; done in by M4.

• Haha 1

Another desperate attempt at being human:

The look on the one kids face when Biden said he made sure he went with a hamburger is priceless.

how many of you guys own this?

416748228_122121390056107922_4036199461556048993_n.jpg

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

I know where to get one now.

• Haha 1

Such a clear mind up until 18 seconds in and then….

On 2/14/2024 at 12:02 PM, aubiefifty said:

1) maga backs the same guy who’s lost 3 elections straight 2) they continue hammer the only candidate they’d have a prayer beating BEFORE the dem convention (when there’s still time to swap him out).

Yep, maga continues to impress with their strategic problem solving abilities 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Such a clear mind up until 18 seconds in and then….

you would think trump would be sharper with all that adderall folks claims he takes..........

48 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you would think trump would be sharper with all that adderall folks claims he takes..........

Lay off your gummies, that’s Joe talking there.

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Lay off your gummies, that’s Joe talking there.

i had to go to the grocery store and i do not drive high so i am NOT high but i will be. i am calling all i was aroundfor the covid thing.