Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

28 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

What happened to all that "he is a crook" yelling and screaming?  Once AGAIN, it all falls apart because the information wasn't even real.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/ex-fbi-informant-charged-false-claims-fueled-biden-hunter-joe-burisma-rcna139587

What does what you posted have to do with a stair lift for Air Force One?

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What does what you posted have to do with a stair lift for Air Force One?

Nothing at all. It simply shines a spotlight on how narratives consistently get built up and then abandoned by right wing media.

39 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Nothing at all. It simply shines a spotlight on how narratives consistently get built up and then abandoned by right wing media.

Only right-wing media?

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

As opposed to the left wing media that will continue a story that has been proven false without accepting reality. (Russia Collusion hoax).  Got it.  How’s Fani doing?

ETA:  what timing;

You can’t make this stuff up, but the Dems can.  OMG

Edited by I_M4_AU

And yet another one:

And yet another one.  When the left wing media is the mouthpiece for the Dem party its free reign on propaganda, but it’s the right wing media that is the conspiracy theorists.  Right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

And yet another one:

And yet another one.  When the left wing media is the mouthpiece for the Dem party its free reign on propaganda, but it’s the right wing media that is the conspiracy theorists.  Right.

most of us hate any lies from either side. i feel like we are in a battle to save America from trump. if any on the left knowingly spread lies i have no use for them.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

most of us hate any lies from either side. i feel like we are in a battle to save America from trump. if any on the left knowingly spread lies i have no use for them.

This is the way it has been for at least 5 years.  It becomes very difficult to tell what the truth is anymore.  We are in a battle to save America, I agree.  Who is better to do that is up for debate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is the way it has been for at least 5 years.  It becomes very difficult to tell what the truth is anymore.  We are in a battle to save America, I agree.  Who is better to do that is up for debate.

do you like the law that allows folks to be lied by slander? i miss ol walter so much!

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

do you like the law that allows folks to be lied by slander? i miss ol walter so much!

Tucker and Maddox have won cases by saying they are entertainers.  There shows are not for news, but opinion shows.  The bad part is most people can’t tell the difference

• Love 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Tucker and Maddox have won cases by saying they are entertainers.  There shows are not for news, but opinion shows.  The bad part is most people can’t tell the difference

i have been fooled many times myself..............

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i have been fooled many times myself..............

Admittedly I have too.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Hilarious... You don't actually believe that.

Do you believe Putin is going to interfere with our elections again in favor of Trump?

59 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you believe Putin is going to interfere with our elections again in favor of Trump?

If he has the opportunity to do anything to help Trump, he will.  That isn't to say that they are working together in a coordinated way, but it doesn't take a CIA report to see that Trump refuses to be critical of the man in any way.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

If he has the opportunity to do anything to help Trump, he will.  That isn't to say that they are working together in a coordinated way, but it doesn't take a CIA report to see that Trump refuses to be critical of the man in any way.

You just can’t give up the Russia Collusion hoax.  It will work on you from now until eternity. Under Trump’s watch Putin didn’t go for a land grab, he waited until Biden was in office because he knew he could succeed.

38 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You just can’t give up the Russia Collusion hoax.  It will work on you from now until eternity. Under Trump’s watch Putin didn’t go for a land grab, he waited until Biden was in office because he knew he could succeed.

It has nothing to do with that investigation from almost 8 years ago.  I never mentioned it but, for some unknown reason, some of you are blind when it comes to the subject of Russia.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Biden administration is on the case:

• 2 weeks later...

Biden is now doing something that will benefit all Americans.  Much more important than two wars and a secure border.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden is now doing something that will benefit all Americans.  Much more important than two wars and a secure border.

If you read the story behind the silly headline, the FTC (not Biden personally) is not addressing ice cream. They are addressing a monopolistic practice, which is very much a governmental function via the FTC. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1