Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

11 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

If you read the story behind the silly headline, the FTC (not Biden personally) is not addressing ice cream. They are addressing a monopolistic practice, which is very much a governmental function via the FTC. 

You mean like union contracts?  This is what unions have been built on.  This should go over well.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

You mean like union contracts?  This is what unions have been built on.  This should go over well.

No. I mean like the Digital Millennium Copyright Act which is very complex and not tied to unions that I can tell. Signed into law in 1998 by Bill Clinton after being brought to the house floor by a Republican Congressman and receiving a unanimous vote in the Senate. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

https://www.theverge.com/2024/3/14/24101023/ftc-doj-comment-dmca-ifixit-ice-cream-machines

Edited by Gowebb11

44 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

No. I mean like the Digital Millennium Copyright Act which is very complex and not tied to unions that I can tell. Signed into law in 1998 by Bill Clinton after being brought to the house floor by a Republican Congressman and receiving a unanimous vote in the Senate. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

https://www.theverge.com/2024/3/14/24101023/ftc-doj-comment-dmca-ifixit-ice-cream-machines

So it is a law of unintended consequences.  Why can’t McDonalds get a more modern machine and cut out Taylor, the manufacturer, and force them to be more attentive to customer service.  Isn’t that is how it is suppose to work?  Did this law make this unlawful?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

So it is a law of unintended consequences.  Why can’t McDonalds get a more modern machine and cut out Taylor, the manufacturer, and force them to be more attentive to customer service.  Isn’t that is how it is suppose to work?  Did this law make this unlawful?

I guess you’d have to call McDonalds. I bet they haven’t even thought of that. 

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

I guess you’d have to call McDonalds. I bet they haven’t even thought of that. 

So, you don’t know either.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

i smell butthurt..............

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i smell butthurt..............

Butthurt???  Because Biden is a wreck of a president?  I think you’re projecting because Trump’s properties are not going to be seized.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Butthurt???  Because Biden is a wreck of a president?  I think you’re projecting because Trump’s properties are not going to be seized.

you are thinking too much.....

• Haha 1

In a perfect world everyone would drop all charges against Trump and eliminate the 7x24 distractions and victim perception.  Then moderates could take a moment and actually listen to Trump speak at one of his rally’s and the sheer crazy nonsense he mumbles to his base about.  And then finally be reminded of his 4 years of mayhem. Meanwhile in this perfect world, Biden would put a decisive EO on the border in the next 14 days.

In this perfect world Biden crushes Trump, in today’s world - it’s gonna be close.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Didn't even wait for them to recover the bodies from the water before using the tragedy as a joke to poke fun at Biden. 

Classy. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2

Yesterday Biden wants Congress to back him on paying for the repairs to the Key Bridge:

Today Yellon is trying to walk it back:

Yet another Biden talking point walked back by his administration.  Who is in charge?

On 3/26/2024 at 1:32 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

Didn't even wait for them to recover the bodies from the water before using the tragedy as a joke to poke fun at Biden. 

Classy. 

All the Monday morning virologists have become bridge engineers too. 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2024 at 12:49 PM, I_M4_AU said:

It’s a sign of low character to take a totally unrelated tragedy and politicize it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s a sign of low character to take a totally unrelated tragedy and politicize it.

Those of particularly low character laugh it off.

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

trump has lowered the bar and so has his adoring fans. they try to hide it because it is shameful but they will celebrate with glee if trump gets in. the truth is they look down their nose at libs and call us evil and all kinds of stuff and then will try and act like they take the high road except there is no high road concerning trump if you keep enabling him and voting for him trying to fool themselves with bullsh*t about how evil biden is. they have compromised their civil and religious morals. not one vet has replied to the crap said about the military being suckers and losers. i do not get nasty any more but i do know what is going on. so lets watch the right bring on the lies...................

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

dude you are talking to yourself. are you high? just checking for a friend.........grins

31 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You obviously think I GAS what you think.

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Sorry you have gas.

hhe is full of it but it is more than gas texie.........

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don't see why Biden/Democrats would care. 

I'd be more than happy for Donald Trump to drain his and the entire RNC's campaign accounts for his legal defense. 

Have Trump Bankrupt the GOP like he does his own businesses. (which makes sense since the GOP is essentially owned by Donald Trumps family at this point) 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1