Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

image.thumb.png.e36d25b9250bf3f6f4c50afab8798865.png

And?  If the SCOTUS finds they were overcharged, how many of these maybe released?

It was an ugly day, no doubt, but the DOJ has been a little over zealous.  IMO

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And?  If the SCOTUS finds they were overcharged, how many of these maybe released?

If justice was over served for some individuals . Fine. That’s how its supposed to work.

That wasnt the point. Never conceding? Storming the capital? POWs? Pardons?

An ”ugly day”….

Don’t know what else to say.

Edited by auburnatl1

20 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Hostages!!!

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

If justice was over served for some individuals . Fine. That’s how its supposed to work.

That wasnt the point. Never conceding? Storming the capital? POWs? Pardons?

An ”ugly day”….

Don’t know what else to say.

You’ve convinced me, you’re not voting for Trump.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Over Zealous? I don't think the DOJ has seeked monetary damages. I want every one of these idiots to pay for all the damage because I don't want a dime of my taxes paying for the repairs.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, creed said:

Over Zealous? I don't think the DOJ has seeked monetary damages. I want every one of these idiots to pay for all the damage because I don't want a dime of my taxes paying for the repairs.

Those idiots are paying, it’s the grandmothers and veterans that just walked into the capitol, took a couple of pics and left those are the ones the SCOTUS is deciding on.

• Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Those idiots are paying, it’s the grandmothers and veterans that just walked into the capitol, took a couple of pics and left those are the ones the SCOTUS is deciding on.

You don’t get a pass due to age or status with me. Maybe they were the ones pushing the others, just like Trump, to do the dirty work so they could say hey I was there and I have pics. Sometimes a legal ass whooping is what’s needed for a grownup attitude adjustment. 

27 minutes ago, creed said:

You don’t get a pass due to age or status with me. Maybe they were the ones pushing the others, just like Trump, to do the dirty work so they could say hey I was there and I have pics. Sometimes a legal ass whooping is what’s needed for a grownup attitude adjustment. 

Maybe so…now let’s go after the 2020 rioters with the same attitude 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Maybe so…now let’s go after the 2020 rioters with the same attitude 

Agree. Write your concerns to your state and local  representatives if you had that issue in the district you live. 

9 hours ago, creed said:

So you just want them hung without representation?  The case has worked its way up to the SCOTUS, let the process work.

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So you just want them hung without representation?  The case has worked its way up to the SCOTUS, let the process work.

Couldn’t agree more. We’re a country of laws and processes. Same with trumps legal issues. Same with elections.

It’s worked for almost 250 years.

• Like 3

You can tell this was made up from *Patriot Bob* because he misspelled both uncle and cannibal.  In before lefty

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

You can tell this was made up from *Patriot Bob* because he misspelled both uncle and cannibal.  In before lefty

I said links to substantiate a post. Vetted. Not some conspiracy theory yahoo living off the grid in Idaho with an X account.

However, for just random stuff, X is fine. And this one is funny as hell.

• Like 1

A cannibal must have eaten the teleprompter.

During a recent speech in Philadelphia, President Biden made a gaffe urging voters to "choose freedom over democracy" in the 2024 election.

President Biden urges Americans to 'choose freedom over democracy’ | Fox News Video

Edited by JMWATS
  • Like 1

This is not going to end well:

If the climate fear mongering crowd want to be taken seriously you need to shut this guy up.

• Haha 1

Is this a campaign video for Kamala?

This guy won’t make it 2 more years.