* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

3 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

One of the offenses is about to break loose. Both are trading jabs and a few body shots. A big left hand coming from somebody.  

Im not liking our chances here.

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

I think Finley would be fine if we had an offensive line that he could get some time to throw. But our offensive line is just downright bad...

Yep and at least one top receiver. 

not gonna call that FOR us... they didn't call it on us...HA HA HA HA.... let em play i guess...

Saban big mad

I feel terrible for Will Friend. It's disgraceful what he was left to work with. At this point, we may need to save some HS spots and get 5 portal lineman. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

With this OL, I won't ask for any O coach to be removed. An impossible task.

Understand but you have to work with what you have and he doesnt show much imagination or wrinkles to help things out..I mean he has had all season and knows what he has to work with.

12 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

He’s not that mobile. He’s difficult to tackle, but he’s slow as heck.

Did you not just see him beat the outside guy on that scramble? Watch his runs from GA State game.  He's plenty fast. We need to add that dimension back to the offense. It's a major reason for the good 4 game stretch we had.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Maybe you missed the part where I said Nix’s mobility is sorely missed.

No, I saw it.   Just wish that the guy would run.   You don’t have more than three seconds, so take off.    

• Like 1