* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, au302 said:

Not one of these senior OL should be allowed to take their extra year. Not one. Hit the portal hard

Maybe they stay and get better. Because we need a buffer until the young guys are ready.

Just now, japantiger said:

I don't get why we are not running the qb anymore.  He can do it. If he keeps rhe ball on some of these ha doors he's gone

He can do it but is showing he doesn't want to take a hit.

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Shanked the punt. TJ isn’t Cam that’s for sure. Let a smaller DB push you out of bounds 

If TJ goes down, it’s the Grant Loy show, so I’m ok with him being a pu**y in this game. 😂

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

I don't get why we are not running the qb anymore.  He can do it. If he keeps rhe ball on some of these ha doors he's gone

He can specifically do it up the middle. We haven’t done the read option all middle im pretty sure, but this would be a good time for the inverted veer Cam ran here. 

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Maybe they stay and get better. Because we need a buffer until the young guys are ready.

They've been here for 4 plus years and still suck. Maybe let a couple return for depth reasons

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

he's just so slowwww to get going. he needs 5 yds clear to get up to speed

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Why are we calling timeout with 9 seconds left in the quarter?

Weren't happy with how we were aligned to their set

• Thanks 2

Just now, au302 said:

They've been here for 4 plus years and still suck. Maybe let a couple return for depth reasons

You got some pixie dust to make some OL appear? There’s just not than many out there.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, japantiger said:

He’s not that mobile. He’s difficult to tackle, but he’s slow as heck.