Championship Saturday Thread

AUwent

Bama making Georgia Defense look foolish.

I was really hoping for a beatdown of Bama, oh well.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Wonder what they have on each other....

Mark Emmert's naughty photos. Saban only edges out because he and Emmert have each others' backs.

Also, they don't make a Tylenol large enough for the headache of knowing that the only thing standing behind Young and the Heisman was a pedestrian performance in the SECCG...

6 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

All of those thumbs down reactions must not live in GA. 

Lived in GA for 13 years. I'd cheer for Joseph Stalin before I'd cheer for Bama.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Lived in GA for 13 years. I'd cheer for Joseph Stalin before I'd cheer for Bama.

I'd cheer for the devil himself before turds and I lived in Ga for 18 years

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hmm maybe we are seeing orders to get two SEC teams into the playoffs….. Do you really think UGA forgot to play football and gave up more points all year to a less than stellar Bama team?  I might be talking out my rear but I wouldn’t put it past the powers that be.

6 minutes ago, bootskii said:

Hmm maybe we are seeing orders to get two SEC teams into the playoffs….. Do you really think UGA forgot to play football and gave up more points all year to a less than stellar Bama team?  I might be talking out my rear but I wouldn’t put it past the powers that be.

If that’s the case that’s crazy because they would lose to a wounded Bama team which is essential a Georgia home game

12 minutes ago, bootskii said:

Yeah that doesn't sound like something Kirby would do 🤷 I mean both coach's are huge arseholes. Georgia just pulling a Georgia and choking 🤣

Edited by autiger88

17 minutes ago, bootskii said:

Honestly, seen more calls go UGA’s way so far.

15 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Very disappointing game.

Yep. This game is sad.  Can't stand Bama.

• Like 1

That's a brutal turnover. 

If this Georgia defense is anything close to what they've been hyped to be, they'll get a stop here. They've come up small so far.

1 hour ago, bootskii said:

That is ridiculous