Daren Bates on OC Austin Davis

Tiger

I know I keep making threads with stuff from this show but I love the AU content Daren Bates is always dropping. He had some unique insight on the type of person Davis is, how he'll do in recruiting, his leadership qualities, locker room presence etc. I thought it was pretty cool and seems like Davis is going to do well on the recruiting trail

NSFW LANGUAGE

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Best Auburn podcast out there!!! I don't see as many of the Auburn family talk about this pod though and I don't get it!!! It's absolutely hysterical and a must listen.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, woodford said:

I can’t do “bro” podcasts like this anymore but it’s nice to have some insight on a new coach from this perspective. 

explain to me what a "bro" podcast is please, for future reference lmao

• Haha 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Daren Bates on OC Austin Davis

Bro as in 2-3 dudes sitting around talking about complete BS. Like Barstool, TFM or any other Chad like brand. 

I've spent hours of my life listening to early JRE episodes like this and in my opinion it's a complete waste of time. I have to have intellectually stimulated talk if I'm going to dedicate hours of my life to it. My brain doesn't operate like that. Sorry, don't care to hear former players (or anyone) sit around and shoot the s*** regardless of what they look like. If I want to hear someone talk about Auburn sports, I will try to find something with Jason Caldwell or Keith Niebuhr. I enjoy hearing Jason Campbell talk Auburn football as well.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Back on topic - yes, Bates stuff has been terrific lately. Thanks for posting. 

*(Fwiw, Andrew & Chris Cuomo yukking it up on (insert media here) is also an example of the excessivley "hip" and somewhat dated "bro" genre.) 

Asked and answered.

Accept the answer or not, let's focus on what DB had to say about Davis, please.

I love the insight of his hyper-competitiveness.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Asked and answered.

Accept the answer or not, let's focus on what DB had to say about Davis, please.

I’d love it if he had NFL aspirations. Come in and do whatever he can to make a name for himself. Ready for him to be on campus. 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Asked and answered.

Just pointing out I saw some of the bull on the post and people involved I have some history with and I could have piled on but I chose not to participate. 

I'm just saying, I'm a man of my word and I'm trying something different as far as taking bait and stuff like that. Merry Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Just pointing out I saw some of the bull on the post and people involved I have some history with and I could have piled on but I chose not to participate. 

I'm just saying, I'm a man of my word and I'm trying something different as far as taking bait and stuff like that. Merry Christmas!

We appreciate it, It's making a difference. Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, cole256 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You are right....my apologies Bird.

I did really enjoy all the things that DB had to say about AD

Thank you very much.  We appreciate it greatly.

• Like 2

I believe his ability to chalk it up with anyone will translate positively in recruiting. I am also his expertise with RW will play dividends for DD. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

I believe his ability to chalk it up with anyone will translate positively in recruiting. I am also his expertise with RW will play dividends for DD. 

That's what I figured as well. Could be a beast recruiter.

• Like 1