LET'S GO......... Bearcats!

Mikey

If they don't play scared or give up a quick turnover and Bama score,  Bearcats by 6+.

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Cincy .... gets smashed.

They might get lucky and score a quick TD early (then again, bama's D isn't all that great), but it'll probably be something like 38-10. I could be wrong. 

I wish this was the 2nd game of the day. Because if uga wins, then I may need bama to beat them (I doubt Cincy would get it done). Living in GA, I dislike uga more than bama at this point.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

They might get lucky and score a quick TD early (then again, bama's D isn't all that great), but it'll probably be something like 38-10. I could be wrong. 

I wish this was the 2nd game of the day. Because if uga wins, then I may need bama to beat them (I doubt Cincy would get it done). Living in GA, I dislike uga more than bama at this point.

Georgia is gonna choke today. Bank it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Georgia is gonna choke today. Bank it.

If JT Daniels graduates and they still haven't won an NC, I seriously think they might never.

17 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I hate Bammer like nothing else. Georgia will chit the bed. They always do. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jptiger said:

I hate Bammer like nothing else. Georgia will chit the bed. They always do. 

I hate both. But at this point, if I have to choose between either to win a NC, I'd prefer bama since I'm pretty much desensitized to it. I'd love for uga's 40 year drought to continue for another 40 years. LOL.

uga has done well in the playoffs against teams that aren't bama. But yeah, it's GO BLUE tonight!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I hate both. But at this point, if I have to choose between either to win a NC, I'd prefer bama since I'm pretty much desensitized to it. I'd love for uga's 40 year drought to continue for another 40 years. LOL.

uga has done well in the playoffs against teams that aren't bama. But yeah, it's GO BLUE tonight!

Agree 💯!

• Like 1

Can’t believe UGA played like they did against us and everybody else and then took a crap against bammer. They do not look like world beaters thus far against Cincy. Also Bryce Young makes me think less of the Heisman. Wrong dude won. Again. 

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Cincinnati about to getvblown out

Yep, bama has run it all day and Young finally cut loose and made a beautiful pass to the true freshman WR.  

Not enjoying this game at all.

Hoping that changes, in the second half.

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

I hate saying it, but Bama just looks bigger and faster. Even when the RB gets hit at he line, he goes for five more yards.  Just no way Cinn can compete.

Yep. I'm surprised they didn't go for it on 4th and goal, especially after that offsides penalty. 

Cincy fans can say "13-0" all they want, but their schedule was weak af. They wouldn't be ranked if they played in the SECW.

55 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Can’t believe UGA played like they did against us and everybody else and then took a crap against bammer. They do not look like world beaters thus far against Cincy. Also Bryce Young makes me think less of the Heisman. Wrong dude won. Again. 

bama is also without Metchie tonight. But yeah, they've looked shaky all season....

... except against uga. They have Kirby's number, and they get up for the big games. 

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

From the jump, uat has been content with ramming it down their throats. It's working........

22 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

bama is also without Metchie tonight. But yeah, they've looked shaky all season....

... except against uga. They have Kirby's number, and they get up for the big games. 

That freshman Brooks is pretty dang good and the Ohio State transfer is great. 

Did you catch the bear hug Bama’s RT got called for holding on in 1st qtr that looked just like the bear hug he had in the end zone on their last drive in the IB?  Just an oversight, for sure. 

• Like 3