What Gang-Backed Government Could Do to America

homersapien

32 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Oh, yea. Great Job! 

Following that logic, then Kim Kardashian would be one of the greatest US Presidents of all time!

"Never been a politician? Inherited your wealth? Good at creating stupid, fake tv shows? Great! Welcome to the Republican party...want to be the next President? "

Absolute genius. 

Yeah, ok. All i know is that many actual aids and lifelong Republicans who worked along side Trump directly say the guy's as dumb as a sack of rocks. Dude had to be given intelligence briefings with pictures and graphs because he had the attention span of a 5 year old and couldn't process information to save his life. 

Yeah, I agree Biden isn't as mentally sharp as I think a US president should be, but he's miles better than Trump. Despite what Republicans say, Biden can actually form coherent sentences and thought when giving speeches which is more than we got from Trumps inane ramblings. 

Yeah, we know...The Deep State.

Thank you for acknowledging that President Trump is one of our greatest presidents. 

Trump routinely went a couple of hours speaking extemporaneously to a live crowd. Biden could not do five minutes before he got lost. He is pathetic.  I know you hate Trump no problem. Comparing Biden mentally to Trump in a favorable manner is preposterous. 

Call them what you want. They exist as a matter of record trying to destroy Trump from before the election. That’s not even debatable. They failed of course. As usual you moved the thread along in a positive way. 

• Dislike 1

49 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Thank you for acknowledging that President Trump is one of our greatest presidents. 

Trump routinely went a couple of hours speaking extemporaneously to a live crowd. Biden could not do five minutes before he got lost. He is pathetic.  I know you hate Trump no problem. Comparing Biden mentally to Trump in a favorable manner is preposterous. 

stupid-trump.gif

Just because someone can talk a lot doesn't mean they're smart. 

Call them what you want. They exist as a matter of record trying to destroy Trump from before the election. That’s not even debatable. They failed of course.

7bb2bcc45606c0fb6a3d3f52c10bb2f6c87713e4

As usual you moved the thread along in a positive way. 

Thanks!

Edited by CoffeeTiger

This thread has become what it was intended to be....comical. 

• Dislike 1

17 hours ago, autigeremt said:

This thread has become what it was intended to be....comical. 

Well, as the OP, I can absolutely confirm you are wrong. 

But you're indifference to maintaining our freedom is duly noted.

On 1/13/2022 at 10:10 AM, homersapien said:

Well, as the OP, I can absolutely confirm you are wrong. 

But you're indifference to maintaining our freedom is duly noted.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂