Durham Probe

alexava

50 minutes ago, alexava said:

Is this topic allowed? 

I think it is, but you can only find it on FOX or the Washington Examiner so its not really a trusted news site.  The others were so heavily invested in the story they can’t bring themselves to report it as relevant.

However, as Bernstein said several times during the 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia “I believe this is worse than Watergate”.

• Like 1

Left vs right talks are mildly entertaining.  But watching one side have to come back and eat their words, now that gets the ole ticker pumping right along.  I expect some initial resistance like “muh msnbc didn’t report this yet”, but I can patiently wait for the slow transition to shame by the left

13 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Left vs right talks are mildly entertaining.  But watching one side have to come back and eat their words, now that gets the ole ticker pumping right along.  I expect some initial resistance like “muh msnbc didn’t report this yet”, but I can patiently wait for the slow transition to shame by the left

Your leaving CNN out?

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Funny how this thread shows how the “right” prefers whining about perceived victimhood to any actual substantive discussion. Sad! 

Well, discuss. All the Russian scandal was completely fabricated. They all knew it. They cheated, they lied! They broke laws. We fell for it. I now am on the opposite side. I’m ashamed I bought the crap. What about you? Are you ashamed? Are you  going to admit trump was right about virtually everything pertaining to this hoax? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, alexava said:

Well, discuss. All the Russian scandal was completely fabricated. They all knew it. They cheated, they lied! They broke laws. We fell for it. I now am on the opposite side. I’m ashamed I bought the crap. What about you? Are you ashamed? Are you  going to admit trump was right about virtually everything pertaining to this hoax? 

I think you’ve gone off a very deep end. But if you have something resembling facts, go crazy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

So there was a plan to distract from the plan the Republicans had to distract by focusing on the distraction that was called Hillary's emails.

Hillary’s emails were a crime. Comey sacrificed his integrity for her and is now disgraced. Lynch was compromised by Bill on the airplane so she would never have charged her. 

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Hillary’s emails were a crime. Comey sacrificed his integrity for her and is now disgraced. Lynch was compromised by Bill on the airplane so she would never have charged her. 

Trying to fabricate a link from Trump to Russia goes way beyond that. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Funny how this thread shows how the “right” prefers whining about perceived victimhood to any actual substantive discussion. Sad! 

Haha - we just really enjoy watching the left have to eat their words after lecturing the rest of us, when all they really had was “muh cnn fact checkers”

Remember how morally detestable voting for someone that colluded w/ Russia?  🤣🤣🤣

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Haha - we just really enjoy watching the left have to eat their words after lecturing the rest of us, when all they really had was “muh cnn fact checkers”

Remember how morally detestable voting for someone that colluded w/ Russia?  🤣🤣🤣

You guys are clueless beyond words. Right wing media distorts a story and you guys convulse on clue. I really miss intelligent conservatives. They used to really bring heft to the conversation. The few that still do, ain’t carrying Trump’s water.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Trump stole classified documents and took them to Florida. You guys don’t care about crime or national security.

• Like 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Trump stole classified documents and took them to Florida. You guys don’t care about crime or national security.

Wait..NOW you care about classified material?

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Lynch went to that meeting FULLY AWARE of what it meant. Lynch was never going to prosecute her. NEVER.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Sandy Berger-2003

Sandy Berger-2003

Fifty-eight year old Sandy Berger, the former National Security Adviser under the Clinton Administration, illegally took classified documents from the National Archives on more than one occasion. During his visits to the Archives, it was determined that Berger folded the documents in his clothes, walked out of the National Archives building in Washington, D.C., and placed them under a nearby construction trailer for retrieval later on. Two years later Berger was sentenced  to 100 hours of community service and probation and fined $50,000. He also also had to pay $6,905 for the administrative costs of his two-year probation. Berger also lost his security clearance and license to practice law. 

IOW he stole classified documents to hide from the Govt Prosecutors and got basically less than a slap on the wrist. 

51 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Sandy Berger-2003

Sandy Berger-2003

Fifty-eight year old Sandy Berger, the former National Security Adviser under the Clinton Administration, illegally took classified documents from the National Archives on more than one occasion. During his visits to the Archives, it was determined that Berger folded the documents in his clothes, walked out of the National Archives building in Washington, D.C., and placed them under a nearby construction trailer for retrieval later on. Two years later Berger was sentenced  to 100 hours of community service and probation and fined $50,000. He also also had to pay $6,905 for the administrative costs of his two-year probation. Berger also lost his security clearance and license to practice law. 

IOW he stole classified documents to hide from the Govt Prosecutors and got basically less than a slap on the wrist. 

Berger was an idiot who deserved everything he got and more. Should Trump get at least the same for taking boxes of material to Florida? How about for the documents destroyed?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Berger was an idiot who deserved everything he got and more. You mistakenly think I’m on a team like you are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Berger was an idiot who deserved everything he got and more. Should Trump get at least the same for taking boxes of material to Florida? How about for the documents destroyed?

If somebody put a bullet in djt, I would not mind. Him taking the Classified Docs is unforgiveable.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Comey is the reason she didn't win that election.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Lynch went to that meeting FULLY AWARE of what it meant. Lynch was never going to prosecute her. NEVER.

To be fair, there were 2 other AGs that could have prosecuted, but reached the same conclusion.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I think it is, but you can only find it on FOX or the Washington Examiner so its not really a trusted news site.  The others were so heavily invested in the story they can’t bring themselves to report it as relevant.

However, as Bernstein said several times during the 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia “I believe this is worse than Watergate”.

What was worse than Watergate, much worse in fact, was Trump's use of the State Dept to pressure a foreign country into opening an investigation into his political rival at home for the sole purpose of helping him politically.  THAT was proven beyond any doubt whatsoever.  You would have to be deaf and blind to not understand all the Trump appointees that testified to that.

It didn't work because it was exposed.  To put it into context, it doesn't matter if you got money from the bank.  If you go in with a gun and say "put the money in this bag" you are guilty of bank robbery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1