Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

16 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Maybe I'm biased but I don't know how as an nba team u don't take Jabari #1

Based on this game, you don't. His only weakness, as I've said all, season long, is his "crab dribble." He's a perfect spot-up shooter in the NBA, but creating with his dribble will continue to be his issue. He is Durant from the arc, but when forced into a long one-on-one dribble, he will easily be cornered in the NBA.

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Based on this game, you don't. His only weakness, as I've said all, season long, is his "crab dribble." He's a perfect spot-up shooter in the NBA, but creating with his dribble will continue to be his issue. He is Durant from the arc, but when forced into a long one-on-one dribble, he will easily be cornered in the NBA.

So u don't take him #1 bc of that? Something that can be honed in at the next level? Don't see how u don't take him #1 with his talent level. He has some things that are easily remedied and he has probably the highest ceiling of the other two mentioned 

• Like 1

Man they can hit those free throw jumpers. 

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

A lot of talk about Kessler not scoring but in his last triple-double he had 2 points with about 8 minutes left in the game. He can still score a good bit, he might not be right with the shoulder injury but I don't think it's anything big.

I think you see it more in his shot blocking tonight. There have been several he would normally get but he can't quite get to it.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Well, eff me. If him and Green are hurt I'm worried.

You know Auburn can't have a full season with nice toys. 

Seriously hope we don't screw this up and rest Kessler for NCAA tourney.  He is the game changer for us defensively.  Of course we have to let a team back in it.  Crap.