Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Typical flan turnover. Miss state headed to the line 49-47 AU smh

Yep. He, KD, and Wendell have been a shadow of themselves this past month. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Flan is so out of control every time he touches the damn ball. I'm so sick to my stomach. If this was a Gus team and players played this poorly and still started we would be putting his feet to the flame.

The inability of some to allow for critiques of Allen and Jaylin is very weird. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Nah, I've been doing these threads for a long time, if I see something I don't agree with, especially with somebody that's not a part of the regular group, I'm going to respond. U do see how rough the top 10 has had on the road late in the season right? Are there things that we have to improve on, absolutely, but to be coming out and saying a one and done is straight " I have no faith in this team". If you think we lose to a 16 or 15 seed then that's exactly what you are saying 

Just saying it isn't out of the realm of possibility. To think that if we play similarly like we have the past couple of road games that we couldn't lose to a 15 or 16 seed is just silly to me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

It’s a bit silly to think struggling on the road against quality sec opponents equals losing to 16 seed

#16 seeds are better than Mississippi State. Mississippi State won't even get an NIT bid unless they win tonight. But I see what you're saying.

Now Jabari is getting frustrated with his teammates. Can't blame him one bit. He can't do it alone.

Hope Bruce jumps all over their butts

• Haha 1

Flan is really killing us . What a bad half Bruce . Get your heads out of your asses . This is garbage . 

• Like 1