Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Exactly and Zep has shown he can hit that tonight

Probably the most pissed I've been since he didn't get the shot off against Florida.

• Like 1

Just now, NoALtiger said:

It’s amazing how bad a shooter Cambridge is. I mean seriously, he’s played bball his entire life yet everytime he shoots a 3 looks like his first. 

His first two years were decent. He's dropped his shot this year for sure

Somebody tell Pearl he has something called a time-out he can use. Our basketball team plays second halves like our football team did this year! Damn

We are getting dangerously close to being doubled up on total rebounds. 34-20 moo st. They have 14 offensive rebounds to our 2. Ouch

Edited by dmbseeker00

Just now, Auburn1992 said:

Look I'm not trying to get into anything with you. It is my opinion, based on how we've played on the road in the past few games, that we could be a one and done. Don't agree? Don't respond. 

Nah, I've been doing these threads for a long time, if I see something I don't agree with, especially with somebody that's not a part of the regular group, I'm going to respond. U do see how rough the top 10 has had on the road late in the season right? Are there things that we have to improve on, absolutely, but to be coming out and saying a one and done is straight " I have no faith in this team". If you think we lose to a 16 or 15 seed then that's exactly what you are saying 

It seems when they are on the road and get a big lead they let off the gas and start checking the from the cheap seats. And all they do is foul.

Flan is so out of control every time he touches the damn ball. I'm so sick to my stomach. If this was a Gus team and players played this poorly and still started we would be putting his feet to the flame.

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

His first two years were decent. He's dropped his shot this year for sure

Devan is shooting 12.9% from three in SEC play. 

• Facepalm 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Flan is so out of control every time he touches the damn ball. I'm so sick to my stomach. If this was a Gus team and players played this poorly and still started we would be putting his feet to the flame.

BENCH HIM PLEASEEEE! Right now it's just nepotism to keep him playing.