Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Oh we're a one and done huh as pretty much your first basketball post, that's not much on an opinion that looks like bashing 

Look I'm not trying to get into anything with you. It is my opinion, based on how we've played on the road in the past few games, that we could be a one and done. Don't agree? Don't respond. 

My goodness his shot is so bad right now but so freaking good inside the arc. 

Wow, Green is the worst hero ball player on this team. WIDE open Zep and he doesn't even try to pass it to him. Just chucks up a step back 3.

• Like 1

This is what i'm talking about when Bruce needs to take control! We don't need to lose this lead! Call a TO!

Just now, Auburn1992 said:

Look I'm not trying to get into anything with you. It is my opinion, based on how we've played on the road in the past few games, that we could be a one and done. Don't agree? Don't respond. 

It’s a bit silly to think struggling on the road against quality sec opponents equals losing to 16 seed

• Like 1

Green just doesn't give it up anymore. As a PG, your first drive is distribute. 

• Love 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Wow, Green is the worst hero ball player on this team. WIDE open Zep and he doesn't even try to pass it to him. Just chucks up a step back 3.

Exactly and Zep has shown he can hit that tonight

• Like 2

Just now, Jgarrett7 said:

It’s a bit silly to think struggling on the road against quality sec opponents equals losing to 16 seed

Good teams beat MSU on the road. 

We are not running any offense. Just jacking up shots. We have to STOP that! In the 1st half that's fine to let them try to find a rhythm. MSU has found their offense. We need to run plays through Jabari or Kess in the paint!

• Like 1

It’s amazing how bad a shooter Cambridge is. I mean seriously, he’s played bball his entire life yet everytime he shoots a 3 looks like his first. 

• Like 1

I love this team but they are showing very little mental toughness. They commit too many turnovers. Everyone wants to make the Sports Center highlight reel.

Just now, Jgarrett7 said:

I'm sure Virginia thought the same a few years ago. 

We could really have used a convincing win on road for a morale boost. We were heading there.  Now it's a fight again. 😤