Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Here at the game. This place is not intimidating all. AU needs to step up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I only know cause I saw her in a Instagram story earlier in the season.

Can she work on his shot? Hehe

• Haha 1

Points in the paint for moo st, lack of rebounding for auburn, and AU turnovers.....this is looking like another terrible half of basketball. 12 point will likely not be enough of a first half lead to win this game on the road.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Stop 

Just saying. The way we've looked on the road the last few games, isn't going to translate well once the dance starts. I do like how we started this game though, however, gotta keep the fire. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So u don't take him #1 bc of that? Something that can be honed in at the next level? Don't see how u don't take him #1 with his talent level. He has some things that are easily remedied and he has probably the highest ceiling of the other two mentioned 

READ AGAIN..."Based on this game, you don't."

Just now, Auburn1992 said:

Just saying. The way we've looked on the road the last few games, isn't going to translate well once the dance starts. I do like how we started this game though, however, gotta keep the fire. 

It's your second post, kind of annoying seeing people who don't post or new accounts coming and bashing the team like this, when we have been rode this all year 

• Like 1

Good job on Green keeping his cool there. Weak move by State player.

haha Jabari is perfect all night and then he misses a technical. This is stupid.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

It's your second post, kind of annoying seeing people who don't post or new accounts coming and bashing the team like this, when we have been rode this all year 

Just cause I have two posts doesn't mean anything. I've been reading these boards for a long time, both basketball and football. And there is a difference between bashing and giving an opinion. 

I especially hate inferior teams being able to hang in games because of our scoring droughts. 

2 minutes ago, Auburn1992 said:

Just cause I have two posts doesn't mean anything. I've been reading these boards for a long time, both basketball and football. And there is a difference between bashing and giving an opinion. 

Oh we're a one and done huh as pretty much your first basketball post, that's not much on an opinion that looks like bashing 

• Like 1