March Madness 2022

AUBwins

Yep.  Arkansas has to contend against the Zags favoritism though.  Arkansas is better than Gonzaga but are they disciplined enough to get it done?

Edited by AUBwins

Arky is playing great.  They will still have to weather a couple or three storms from Gonzaga in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Yep.  Arkansas has to contend against the Zags favoritism though.  Arkansas is better than Gonzaga but are they disciplined enough to get it done?

Not sure Arky is better than Gonzaga overall, but tonight is all that matters.  Go Arky!!!

Arky has disrupted Gonzaga's rhythm.  Hope they can keep it up.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Arky isn’t getting rattled. They came in with a plan and are sticking to it. Taking the fast break if it’s there. Otherwise running their offense

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

That Holmgrem kid just looks sickly to me.

Yes he does. 

Yet he's projected as a top 3 NBA pick in 2022.  He can block good bigs down low, handle the ball in the open floor, shoot the three, rebound, and dunk on you.  Yet he's only 18 years old, and will put on more muscle and weight in time.

17 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Not sure Arky is better than Gonzaga overall, but tonight is all that matters.  Go Arky!!!

That could be debatable but I was referring to tonight they are better.  I think Gonzaga would fit in the company with our top 4 teams, but not necessarily in a tier above.

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Arkansas up 3 over Gonzaga at the half. Go Hogs!

I have this on my bracket

4 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Yes he does. 

Yet he's projected as a top 3 NBA pick in 2022.  He can block good bigs down low, handle the ball in the open floor, shoot the three, rebound, and dunk on you.  Yet he's only 18 years old, and will put on more muscle and weight in time.

A much more athletic Sean Bradley

• Like 1

Looks like Arky is focused on getting back on Defense.  They are allowing Gonzaga to get deep in the paint though. 

There's just something about March lol.  If course that shot went in.

I mean Ark made more free throw than anyone this year and before the intentional fouling they only shot like 10 the whole night lol.  

Bye bye Gonzaga! Sick of the drooling over them & DUI coach!

• Like 2