March Madness 2022

AUBwins

Today Arky did the opposite of Thursday. Instead of controlling the temp not sure who decided to try a run and game style. Duke has to many athletes for that.

22 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Really disappointed that I am not the local Alumni get together cheering on the Tigers in the Elite Eight right now...dammit Canes

Im equally as upset. Was in Chicago this whole weekend. Really would have enjoyed watching them play. 

6 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Who's everyone pulling for today? I'm all underdogs at this point. Miami (vs Kansas) and St Peter's (vs UNC).

I think St Pete is up against it today. UNC has been rolling though. Hopefully the get the UNC vs UCLA and not the one that faced Baylor.

Kansas putting it on Miami in the second half...Canes going to have to get off the mat in a hurry.

Kansas killed them in the paint smh. Why couldn’t Auburn do the same. Kansas took threes within the flow of the game most of their damage was done inside

Looking like after all the upsets, an all blue blood Final 4. Duke, Kansas, Nova, UNC

Should be two pretty good games. I'm not seeing much way St. Peter's overcomes this margin.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

For all the upsets and bell ringing for the " Little Guy" , blue bloods only at Final Four.. 

right.. not even interested in watching it to be honest. Out of all the teams left I like Villanova the most. Hate Duke and Kansas. 

• Like 1

Duke v North Carolina should be an interesting game. I think the regular season rivalry is always overhyped, but at least this time there is a ton on the line. 

Advancing to the championship, Coach k's final year, UNC beating Duke into the group just a few weeks ago. 

And yeah, I think this is fairly typical for the NCAA tourney to have alot of upsets, but the top teams usually make it to the end. Got 16 teams in the top 4 seeds, so that leaves a lot of room for upsets while still leaving a good chance for the final 4 to be comprised of most of those spots.