March Madness 2022

AUBwins

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Glad USC lost with their bigger guards. Wisconsin will be a huge challenge for us if we get past Miami. 

I wasnt impressed with Whisky. IMO a lot of home cooking. Virtually a home game for them

• Like 1

8 hours ago, e808 said:

I wasnt impressed with Whisky. IMO a lot of home cooking. Virtually a home game for them

The venue will change for them in Sweet 16 at least. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Glad USC lost with their bigger guards. Wisconsin will be a huge challenge for us if we get past Miami. 

You're probably right but, I see it as:  If they force us to play their game, they can win but, if we force them to play our game, we will destroy them.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

UNC peaking at right time

They've looked good recently. 

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Manek was on fire. But he just got ejected with a Flagrant 2 (elbow to opponent's head). Wow.

I'm not a massive fan of player ejections for hard play, but that one did seem intentional

• Like 1

UNC has no basketball IQ…or they’re that thin at guard.  How do you not have anybody who can simply run around with the ball?  So annoying.

Edited by AUDevil

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

UNC has no basketball IQ…or they’re that thin at guard.

It’s not the IQ the officiating has been really one sided. I don’t normally complain about officiating if this was Auburn I would be heated. On those traps they are tugging and pulling . I don’t care what type of guards u have when they are getting beat up

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

It’s not the IQ the officiating has been really one sided. I don’t normally complain about officiating if this was Auburn I would be heated. On those traps they are tugging and pulling . I don’t care what type of guards u have when they are getting beat up

The refs certainly helped get it to this point.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

No interest in au being in a game like this. Not sure I’d survive it.

The way UNC ran the last play of regulation wasn't good. Just a little too familiar.

• Haha 1