Harsin video on friday night scrimmage

aubiefifty

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Love to hear the coaching dynamic is better

i threatened to send you and golf down there..........

• Haha 1

Sounds like there is a lot of leadership coming from the players. That will pay off in the summer in player led practices and workouts. Sounds like locker room cohesion is very good as well. Hopefully that all shows in performance this coming season.

• Like 4

I believe that one of the major issues last season had to do with cohesion in the locker room and  within the coaching staff.  It is hard to win games without everyone pulling in the same direction.   Division will always lead to some degree of failure.  Glad to see that for the most part everyone is heading in the same direction now.  One bad apple.....

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

I believe that one of the major issues last season had to do with cohesion in the locker room and  within the coaching staff.  It is hard to win games without everyone pulling in the same direction.   Division will always lead to some degree of failure.  Glad to see that for the most part everyone is heading in the same direction now.  One bad apple.....

I hope that's the case, but it seems like a pretty convenient excuse/talking point.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I hope that's the case, but it seems like a pretty convenient excuse/talking point.

Maybe, but I didn't say it was 100% the only reason for the downward trajectory last season but perhaps one of the reasons that it  happened and a logical one.  There have been so many articles on how they are on the same page now and how great the coaches are doing as a whole to implement the system that I just extrapolated that maybe it was a factor last season.   Also, every opinion I have is merely conjecture as I have zero inside sources.   Hopefully we now have an united locker room and can build from there.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aublue88 said:

Maybe, but I didn't say it was 100% the only reason for the downward trajectory last season but perhaps one of the reasons that it  happened and a logical one.  There have been so many articles on how they are on the same page now and how great the coaches are doing as a whole to implement the system that I just extrapolated that maybe it was a factor last season.   Also, every opinion I have is merely conjecture as I have zero inside sources.   Hopefully we now have an united locker room and can build from there.  

There was certainly dissention in the ranks.  Combine that with the lack of depth, clashing philosophical coaching differences, and poor play calling and you'll see why there was a downturn from the early season successes and trajectory

• Like 3

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

It feels so good to listen to a coach who knows ball and is more honest.

You're welcome. 😁

Cue Golf...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1