ALabama fans `representin''??

OKieAuburnDoug

Not sure if I brought this up before but...

3 years ago when BAma visited OU all the OU media talked about was the HUGE RV camp outside of the stadium. But on gameday one of the local stations interviewed a BAMA fan on camera. The dude had on a white shirt w/red short sleeves and a red collar...a 80s retro net Bama cap...and he was missing 4 TEETH upfront!! HILARIOUS!! only thing is I do not have a pic of it but it was amazing!!

Made Bama fans look like moonshining hillbillies 4 sure!!

great story....... so, now where's the point? 

oh, that's right, there isn't one....

170497[/snapback]

Oh yes there is!!! ...and it's that Bamar fans are "white shirt w/red short sleeves and red collar, 80s retro net Bama cap wearing, moonshining hillbillies with 4 missing TEETH upfront!! "

What part didn't you understand??? :big:

:au::homer:

yeah, me too... i think that BAMA fan must have been transplanted from Opelika..   :poke:

170740[/snapback]

If they are all coming from Opelika, then Opelika must be a helluva lot bigger town than I thought. :big::big::big:

Heck just about every illegal immigrant I see is wearing a dirty bama hat. They must seel tem cheap at the thrift store :big::big:

phyllisofmulga9iy.jpg

Rawoll Tahd Rawoll

TIS, that just ain't right...

Phyllis should be the poster girl for Bama football!

170904[/snapback]

She IS! :big:

She is the only person I have seen with a larger mullet than the skinny kid with the #12 dark pink jersey. :poke:

TIS, that just ain't right...

Phyllis should be the poster girl for Bama football!

170904[/snapback]

She IS! :big:

She is the only person I have seen with a larger mullet than the skinny kid with the #12 dark pink jersey. :poke:

170921[/snapback]

Dang WT, and here I was thinking that she was your long lost love from back in the old days! :blink::big::poke:

Archived