Prediction for Penn State at AU?

gr82b4au

3-2 (PSU) If Traditional home uniforms

30-3 (AU) If Orange uniforms

Edited by AUx

After rewatching the game, in addition to just looking out of sorts in the first half, we also looked very vanilla on both sides of the ball. I’m wavering back and forth between us just not being good and us looking ahead to this game. At this moment, I’m leaning toward the latter. 31-21 Auburn.

• Like 1

28-0 Auburn.  Harsin Leaves TJ in to get into and stay in rhythm.  Ashford is used for 4th and Goal situations and the defense finally takes the gloves off forcing turnovers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Based on the data from this season, there's no way Auburn wins unless the defense forces 3+ turnovers. TJ had issues against an average WAC team and an FCS team. He's supposed to light it up against Penn State? No way. They will load the box and suffocate our offense. As someone said above, maybe they've been vanilla on D and O for a reason? Who knows. Here's my realistic take:

PSU 24

Auburn 10

My optimistic side thinks that the crowd will play a massive factor and TJ will play the game of his life and it will open up for Tank to make some big plays.

Auburn 27

PSU 17

• Like 1

I’m very concerned about our ability to put up points quite frankly. Not feeling confident right now about the offense and given the passing yards accumulated last Saturday not confident in our secondary either. 😢 

i've talked to several former players and they feel like i  do about this years team so far, morale is very low 

i hope our boys come out on fire......thats my heart saying that but my mind says Penn St wins easily 31-17

We've been holding back.....but it won't be easy. 

Auburn 27

Penn State 24